Quick Menu 2 for Adobe After Effects macOS
Find and apply plugins, effects, presets, scripts, extensions, menu commands and expressions with lightning speed!
Quick Menu is a launcher that appears over your UI when invoked by a user definable shortcut. It is smart and intuitive and lets you quickly launch effects, plugins, presets, scripts, expressions, extensions and most menu commands in After Effects. This lets you stay focused on creating and not interrupt your workflow hunting through menus.
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
Web Site: https://aescripts.com/quick-menu/
What’s New in Quick Menu 2
- Effect is applied to all selected layers.
- Autocreate a layer to apply the effect to.
- Searching Engine matches any part of the command name.
- Case Sensitivity removed from Searching Engine.
- Headless UI.
- UI on a second display.
- Launch Extensions.
- New MENU COMMANDS EDITOR(Add, remove, disable menu commands)
- Added builtin support for the Menu Commands feature for the GERMAN and FRENCH languages.
- Menu Commands feature not restricted for other languages(refer to user guide for details).
- Bug fixes.