|Name||Quern Undying Thoughts 1.2.0 mac-torrent-download.net.rar|
|Created on||2020-01-10 06:56:49|
|Files||Quern Undying Thoughts 1.2.0 mac-torrent-download.net.rar (3.40 GB)|
Discover the truth about Quern’s past, unfold the mysteries of its present, and be the explorer who shapes its future. Quern introduces reusable puzzle mechanics to the classic genre, making the player think about the game as a whole, and not just as a series of individual challenges.
You try to clear your vision and get on your feet after your arrival. You hear the portal closing behind you as you take a step forward. You are trapped, your way back is gone.
Quern – Undying Thoughts is a first-person puzzle adventure game, inviting you on a journey to explore it and solve its challenges. Put your mind to the test with the increasingly complex puzzles, and unravel the mysteries of the island.
Immerse yourself in the beautiful scenery of the island as you discover new places. Follow the hints of the past as you delve deeper into the story to understand the importance of your presence.
- Quern is a first-person puzzle adventure game with captivating story, beautiful graphics and atmospheric soundtrack to set the mood.
- Quern uses First Person controls, so the player can freely explore and wander around the island.
- The key to success is to understand the operating principles of the island.
- The game introduces reusable puzzle mechanics to the classic genre. The player grows to get to the bottom of each challenge, as it is essential to progress and immerse in the game’s world.
- An in-game notebook helps the player to memorize hints and picture connections of the island.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Languages (Audio)
- Languages (Text)
- English, French, Hungarian, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Russian, Czech, Polish, Simplified Chinese
What’s New in Quern – Undying Thoughts 1.2.0
Quern 1.2.0 is here! This patch focuses on making Quern run better and look nicer. We also added Steam Cloud function to the game. This means your saved files are now stored in the cloud so you can play from a different computer and continue where you left off. We made some improvements to the user interface to work better with different screen resolutions.
- Simplified Chinese and Polish languages added.
- New graphical options are available to tweak both performance and quality.
- We decreased the lowest and increased the highest possible graphics settings.
- We fixed an issue that prevented loading between the game’s scenes on weaker systems.
- Cloud save function is now available.
- Fixed a bug that caused the controller bindings to be off on Linux systems.
- Subtitles can be disabled from now on.
- We optimized the user interface for any resolution.
- Many minor and several major bugfixes.