|Name||QR Factory 2.9.15 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-19 18:30:41|
|Files||QR Factory 2.9.15 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (20.30 MB)|
QR Factory is the end of boring black-and-white QR codes! Create QR codes from 9 different types of content and make them stand out from your competition.
- Professional QR code creator – save as PNG, TIFF, PDF or EPS.
- Support for RGB, CMYK and Grayscale color spaces.
- Unlimited exported codes using CSV.
- Create unlimited batch codes from a CSV file with no in-app purchase required.
- Customize your code with smooth rounded corners, beautiful gradients, background colours, and enhanced reliability.
- Save as bitmap (PNG) or vector (PDF).
- Export the code information and then import it back later for less typing.
- Use the full featured map search for making location codes or use an existing contact to make a MECARD/VCARD code.
- Print your codes directly from the app.
- Verify that your code will be readable with the built-in checker.
- No Internet connection required (except for Location). Securely create your codes knowing that your data never leaves your Mac.
- Built-in support for the following types of QR codes:
- Plain Text
- Location (by address or latitude/longitude)
- Person (new or existing contact)
- Wi-Fi Setup
- Calendar Events
- Twitter and Facebook
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in QR Factory 2.9.15
- Exporting from CSV (ex: 200,000 QR codes) is now significantly faster.
- Exporting person codes from CSV now default to vCard format, instead of MECARD.
- Added Internet Access Policy for Little Snitch that describes all possible connections for QR Factory.
- Issue with person codes, where when scanning, the entire address would go into one field.
- Typo in the customize code window.