|Name||QLab Pro 4.5.4 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-11-26 15:18:56|
|Files||QLab Pro 4.5.4 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (24.29 MB)|
Everything you need to put on a great show.
QLab 4 combines powerful audio, video, and lighting control in one elegant package. With an all-new Light cue, a major upgrade to QLab Remote for iOS, and over 40 new features, this is the best version of QLab we’ve ever made.
We’re happy to announce: QLab does lights now.
Whether you’re a seasoned lighting professional or completely new to lights, we’ve worked hard to make designing your lights simple, powerful, and fun.
You can now build cue carts and cue lists side-by-side, from a single button to a grid of 64. Any basic cue can be added to a cart, making it a friendly control surface for anything you can build in QLab.
Record Cue Sequences
Teach QLab by example.
In QLab 4 you can run through your cues manually, and let QLab record the timing of the triggers.
Like copy-and-paste, but way cooler.
Save hours of time with Fancy Paste! Selectively paste properties from one or more cues onto other cues in your workspace.
Additionally, you can now batch-edit the Basic, Trigger, and Light Level properties directly in the inspector.
Customize exactly how new cues are created.
Plus, the new ability to pick a default workspace template on launch means it’s easy to jump straight into designing any new project.
New Trigger Options
In addition to QLab’s traditional array of powerful cue triggers, QLab 4 offers the option to:
- Fade and stop other cues when a cue starts. (You can set a customizable fade time, and choose whether this affects just the cue’s peers, the cue list, or all other cues in every cue list.)
- Duck or boost the volume of other cues while a cue is running.
- Set “Second Trigger” actions, performed when a running cue is triggered a second time.
- Perform “Trigger on Release” when releasing hotkeys, MIDI keys, or cue cart buttons.
New Workflow Tools
- Import your Go Button shows into QLab.
- Highlight “related” cues in the cue list (i.e. all cues related to the same target).
- New negative post-wait times, to trigger the next cue “this many seconds before the current one ends”.
- New red flash around the GO button if double-go protection is invoked.
- New status window to show broken cues, warnings, Art-Net nodes, and logs for cue triggers, MIDI input, OSC input, & OSC replies.
- New option to trigger a cue on workspace close, in addition to workspace open.
- Enhanced input/output global overrides.
- Up to 64 channels of audio output (up from 48).
- New parametric fade curves, including support for equal power audio fades.
- New editable durations for still image video cues and text cues.
- New options to customize which workspace is opened on launch.
- Fade your OSC messages over time, in 1D or 2D.
- Inject live values from your workspace into outgoing OSC messages.
- Customizable OSC reply format.
- New OSC and AppleScript hooks all over the place.
- OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in QLab Pro 4.5.4
- To the best of our knowledge, QLab 4.5.4 is now compatible with macOS Catalina.
- Instrument definitions for the following Martin fixtures: ELP CL, ELP WW, ERA 300 profile, MAC Allure Profile, and MAC Allure Wash PC.
- Instrument definitions for the following VariLite fixtures: VL800 EVENTPAR RGBA, VL800 EVENTPAR WW, VL800 EVENTWASH, VL800 PROPAR, and VL6500 Wash.
- Found a workaround for a bug in macOS Catalina that caused QLab to crash when viewing large audio matrixes.
- A regression in 4.5.3 that broke the ability to assign gangs in the “Audio Levels” tab of the inspector.
- An issue that could cause QLab to quit unexpectedly when running on macOS 10.10.
- An issue that could cause QLab to quit unexpectedly when a Syphon device is removed.
- An issue that could cause QLab to quit unexpectedly when editing the Light Patch.
- An issue related to cues which target each other, leading to recursiveness and also to recursiveness.
- A bug that caused audio effect editors on Cue Output and Device Output busses to show the wrong channel number in some cases.
- Miscellaneous other small bugs.