QLab Pro 4.2.5
A powerful and user-friendly show controller for your Mac that enables you to create rich multimedia designs for various live performances and installations
QLab is a streamlined and intuitive macOS application that provides the required tools and features to create complex designs that can bring your audio and video content to life.
Versatile and user-oriented show control
QLab’s user-oriented interface helps you design and handle your multimedia content from within a smooth-running and personalizeable workspace that allows you to manage audio, video, MIDI, OCS and more.
QLab comes with numerous building blocks, also known as “cues”, that can help you design your stunning multimedia performance with just a few mouse clicks. Once you dragged and dropped your files you can start adding commands to fade in and fade out the volume, animate videoclips and apply various video and audio effects.
User-definable scripts and numerous video and audio effects
After getting familiar with the basics, you can step up your game and become a power user by using complex features like scripting, multi-projector edge blending, video corner pinning and audio localization. What is more, you can build multi-computer designs and send commands to multiple QLab systems connected to the same local network.
When you are happy with your Cue List, you can give it a try and hit the “Go” button to preview your show. Thanks to the Warnings panel you can check your list and view all encountered issues.
Support for Blackmagic device input, as well as various types of video surfaces and a host of other similarly powerful tools
QLab comes with support for 48 output and 24 input audio channels, intuitive audio waveform editing, customizable playback rate with pitch adjustment, video and audio faders, animation tools, Matrix mixer, audio and video effects, Syphon integration, keystone correction and corner pinning.
You can also overlay titles, use live video input from various devices, including Blackmagic devices, handle multiple video surfaces, apply fade curves, slice files, use markers and use external video effects.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://figure53.com/qlab/
What’s New in QLab Pro 4.2.5
- FIXED: The video surface grid will now display on the first attempt to show it, rather than the second.
- FIXED: Issues with the audio matrix UI introduced by changes made for accessibility. (This reverts some accessibility enhancements to the audio matrix, which we’ll reimplement again in a different way.)
- FIXED: A bug that could cause the mouse cursor to permanently disappear when dragging in a volume level field.
- FIXED: A bug that prevented being able to edit MIDI Trigger byte value text when the field contained noninteger text, e.g. “any” or “>100”.
- FIXED: A bug with how Fade cues displayed the post wait time in the list of active cues.
- FIXED: A Quartz Composer composition lacking the required input and output properties will no longer lead to a crash.
- FIXED: The help label in the Network cue now localizes the fractional number to match your locale.
- CHANGED: When capturing a message to create a MIDI trigger, the cue inspector now ignores MIDI pitch wheel messages.
- ADDED: The column widths in the Light Dashboard and Light cue Levels Inspector are now saved and restored.