QLab Pro 4.2.4
A powerful and user-friendly show controller for your Mac that enables you to create rich multimedia designs for various live performances and installations
QLab is a streamlined and intuitive macOS application that provides the required tools and features to create complex designs that can bring your audio and video content to life.
Versatile and user-oriented show control
QLab’s user-oriented interface helps you design and handle your multimedia content from within a smooth-running and personalizeable workspace that allows you to manage audio, video, MIDI, OCS and more.
QLab comes with numerous building blocks, also known as “cues”, that can help you design your stunning multimedia performance with just a few mouse clicks. Once you dragged and dropped your files you can start adding commands to fade in and fade out the volume, animate videoclips and apply various video and audio effects.
User-definable scripts and numerous video and audio effects
After getting familiar with the basics, you can step up your game and become a power user by using complex features like scripting, multi-projector edge blending, video corner pinning and audio localization. What is more, you can build multi-computer designs and send commands to multiple QLab systems connected to the same local network.
When you are happy with your Cue List, you can give it a try and hit the “Go” button to preview your show. Thanks to the Warnings panel you can check your list and view all encountered issues.
Support for Blackmagic device input, as well as various types of video surfaces and a host of other similarly powerful tools
QLab comes with support for 48 output and 24 input audio channels, intuitive audio waveform editing, customizable playback rate with pitch adjustment, video and audio faders, animation tools, Matrix mixer, audio and video effects, Syphon integration, keystone correction and corner pinning.
You can also overlay titles, use live video input from various devices, including Blackmagic devices, handle multiple video surfaces, apply fade curves, slice files, use markers and use external video effects.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://figure53.com/qlab/
What’s new in QLab 4.2.4
- FIXED: Video opacity works again on older graphics cards from 2008/2009.
- FIXED: Restarting a paused Camera cue that displays a Syphon video input will no longer crash.
- FIXED: The MIDI input channel for the Light settings is now saved.
- FIXED: A bug that prevented a Group cue in “random” mode from working properly if the group contained only a single armed cue.
- FIXED: Fixes an issue that caused the text cursor to disappear when opening the inspector for a Text cue that contains no text.
- FIXED: Fixes a regression in 4.2.0 that affected the position of a Text cue if set to a fixed width or if a drop shadow was applied to the text.
- FIXED: A bug when importing a show exported from Go Button that contains "empty" cues that have no audio files assigned.
- FIXED: The auto-update mechanism was sending identifiable license information in what was supposed to be an anonymous system profile. All identifiable information has been stripped from this profile to make it anonymous again, previously collected license profile data has been deleted from our server, and the server has been adjusted to drop any non-anonymous data sent in from older versions.
- FIXED: Miscellaneous other bug fixes.
- CHANGED: Simplifies the workspace created when importing a Go Button show by no longer adding Arm / Disarm cues inside the internal start actions group.
- ADDED: Show the Machine ID in the Licenses window whenever you are not logged in, to make it easier to find the Machine ID for use when activating via https://figure53.com.