Descriptions for QLab Pro 4.1.7
Version: 4.1.7 Build 4107
Released: Feb 20th, 2018
Developer: Figure 53 LLC
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://figure53.com/qlab/
A powerful and user-friendly show controller for your Mac that enables you to create rich multimedia designs for various live performances and installations
QLab is a streamlined and intuitive macOS application that provides the required tools and features to create complex designs that can bring your audio and video content to life.
Versatile and user-oriented show control
QLab’s user-oriented interface helps you design and handle your multimedia content from within a smooth-running and personalizeable workspace that allows you to manage audio, video, MIDI, OCS and more.
QLab comes with numerous building blocks, also known as “cues”, that can help you design your stunning multimedia performance with just a few mouse clicks. Once you dragged and dropped your files you can start adding commands to fade in and fade out the volume, animate videoclips and apply various video and audio effects.
User-definable scripts and numerous video and audio effects
After getting familiar with the basics, you can step up your game and become a power user by using complex features like scripting, multi-projector edge blending, video corner pinning and audio localization. What is more, you can build multi-computer designs and send commands to multiple QLab systems connected to the same local network.
When you are happy with your Cue List, you can give it a try and hit the “Go” button to preview your show. Thanks to the Warnings panel you can check your list and view all encountered issues.
Support for Blackmagic device input, as well as various types of video surfaces and a host of other similarly powerful tools
QLab comes with support for 48 output and 24 input audio channels, intuitive audio waveform editing, customizable playback rate with pitch adjustment, video and audio faders, animation tools, Matrix mixer, audio and video effects, Syphon integration, keystone correction and corner pinning.
You can also overlay titles, use live video input from various devices, including Blackmagic devices, handle multiple video surfaces, apply fade curves, slice files, use markers and use external video effects.
What’s new in QLab 4.1.7
February 20th, 2018
- FIXED: The Light Dashboard will now work even if there is a specific network interface selected for Art-Net and that interface is not available.
- FIXED: Group cues in Start All mode now calculate their elapsed time correctly if a cue in the group has a pre-wait time.
- FIXED: Undo now works when the inspector window is popped out.
- FIXED: A bug that prevented the OSC "/overrides/toggleMscInput" and "/overrides/toggleMscOutput" methods from working.
- FIXED: Various additional bug fixes, some which prevent crashes.
- CHANGED: The Fancy Paste window now appears and disappears instantly, to keep your workflow moving quickly.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category