Descriptions for QLab Pro 4.1.6
Name: QLab for Mac
Release Date: 04 Dec 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://figure53.com/qlab/
A powerful and user-friendly show controller for your Mac that enables you to create rich multimedia designs for various live performances and installations
QLab is a streamlined and intuitive macOS application that provides the required tools and features to create complex designs that can bring your audio and video content to life.
Versatile and user-oriented show control
QLab’s user-oriented interface helps you design and handle your multimedia content from within a smooth-running and personalizeable workspace that allows you to manage audio, video, MIDI, OCS and more.
QLab comes with numerous building blocks, also known as “cues”, that can help you design your stunning multimedia performance with just a few mouse clicks. Once you dragged and dropped your files you can start adding commands to fade in and fade out the volume, animate videoclips and apply various video and audio effects.
User-definable scripts and numerous video and audio effects
After getting familiar with the basics, you can step up your game and become a power user by using complex features like scripting, multi-projector edge blending, video corner pinning and audio localization. What is more, you can build multi-computer designs and send commands to multiple QLab systems connected to the same local network.
When you are happy with your Cue List, you can give it a try and hit the “Go” button to preview your show. Thanks to the Warnings panel you can check your list and view all encountered issues.
Support for Blackmagic device input, as well as various types of video surfaces and a host of other similarly powerful tools
QLab comes with support for 48 output and 24 input audio channels, intuitive audio waveform editing, customizable playback rate with pitch adjustment, video and audio faders, animation tools, Matrix mixer, audio and video effects, Syphon integration, keystone correction and corner pinning.
You can also overlay titles, use live video input from various devices, including Blackmagic devices, handle multiple video surfaces, apply fade curves, slice files, use markers and use external video effects.
What’s New in QLab Pro 4.1.6
- Fixed:A regression introduced in 4.1.5 that would cause paused videos to play back at the wrong speed when restarted.
- Fixed:An issue that would prevent seamless video loops when the entire video cue was looped.
- Fixed:An issue that would prevent QLab from rendering to a screen for a surface if a new screen was connected to the same port that had previously been used to build the surface.
- Fixed:A bug that prevented the highlight color of related cart cues from updating when the selection changed.
- Fixed:Improved stability when connecting to QLab Remote using USB tethering.
- Fixed:Various additional bug fixes, some which prevent crashes.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category