|Name||Qbserve 1.88 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-03-24 06:19:35|
|Files||Qbserve 1.88 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (16.62 MB)|
Qbserve provides everything you need for seamless time tracking of your work hours or freelance projects:
Every one of us would like to spend less time on distractions. Qbserve can help.
It keeps track of what you do on your Mac and provides constant feedback on your productivity. This way you can stay focused and develop better habits.
It automatically tracks work hours and can generate invoices based on the collected data. No need to remember to start and stop time tracking.
- Automatic productivity tracking for websites and apps
- Automatic project tracking based on opened documents and web pages
- Invoice generation
- Real-time performance feedback and notifications
- Various reports and timesheets
- Scheduled data export
- Slack team and Skype chat tracking
- Many flexible settings to fit your needs
- There is no subscription, and all tracked information is stored locally.
Accurate time monitoring
Qbserve integrates with macOS to provide you with:
- Automatic productivity analysis for over 7,600 sites, apps and games.
- Project tracking based on opened web pages, documents, and window titles.
- Individual logging of Slack teams and YouTube videos.
Reports & timesheets
See how you spend your time and improve your workflow with:
- Detailed productivity reports for days, weeks, and months.
- Timesheets with activity summary, timeline, and notes for each hour.
- Invoice generation in 18 languages and data export to JSON & CSV.
Privacy & affordability
- Your privacy and budget are important to us:
- All tracked data is stored locally on your Mac and never sent anywhere.
- There are options to ignore private browser tabs or pause tracking.
- No subscription required. Qbserve costs less than most other time management software charges for a single year.
Qbserve keeps you focused with multiple reminders so you can be productive and distraction-free.
Qbserve gives you a productivity score, which you can easily see at all times in the menu bar. Its icon changes color to reflect your performance.
You can set alerts to go off when you reach your goals or spend too much time on distractions. Alerts integrate with other services and apps via AppleScript, IFTTT, and Zapier.
Automatic project time tracking
Qbserve makes time tracking for freelancers easier by determining billable time based on opened documents and web pages.
1. Setup project rules
Create rules to tell Qbserve when to track time for a specific project. Qbserve will only track time for a project when it detects a document path or browser address that contains a specific string (like a project name) that you have set up.
2. Track work hours automatically
Qbserve detects document paths in most of Mac apps. It also detects web page addresses in Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and some other browsers. Qbserve uses the rules you have personally set up for it to track time for projects.
3. Adjust collected data
At the end of the work day you can assign undetected time inside the timesheets in less than a minute. Undetected screen time is generated from sites and tools where the rules you’ve created for Qbserve cannot be applied.
4. Create detailed invoices
Invoice items are created automatically from recorded time and you can customize them. Qbserve has many flexible billing settings to fit your needs and 18 invoice languages to choose from.
- OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Qbserve 1.88
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.