|Name||Puremagnetik Mimik v1.0.1 RETAiL WIN MAC mac-torrent-download.net.rar|
|Created on||2020-04-25 22:24:38|
|Files||Puremagnetik Mimik v1.0.1 RETAiL WIN MAC mac-torrent-download.net.rar (39.99 MB)|
Mimik | Variable Pitch & Time Repeater
Mimik is a temporal and tonal manipulation machine. It is designed to help you explore and exploit the microsonic aspects of whatever you feed it. Mimik records your incoming audio to a short buffer that you can tweak, bend and stutter to completely alter your rhythms and sounds.
Mimik’s buffer can be truncated or randomly modulated. It allows you to pitch-stretch without altering duration and time-shift without changing pitch. You can reverse, chop, freeze and re-phrase almost anything. Mimik can be used for subtle articulation nuances or more extreme beat processing… how to use the power of Mimik is up to you!
- Loop time compression and stretch from 1:4 to 4:1
- Manual or modulated control of buffer length from 10ms to 1 second
- Pitch-shift from -2 to 2 octaves
- Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host
- Includes a collection of factory presets
Puremagnetik Mimik – Variable Pitch & Time Repeater
- OS X 10.8 / Windows 10 x64 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in Puremagnetik Mimik 1.0.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.