A beautiful online video downloader for your Mac PullTube proposes a streamlined workflow for quickly downloading videos from YouTube or Vimeo, provides control over the output quality, and enables you to extract the audio to MP3 or M4A files. The PullTube app can handle videos of any duration or size, and you get to monitor the download progress within its main window. The utility also integrates with the Notification Center to send completion alerts.
- Supports Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, Dailymotion, Instagram, Youku and IQY.
- More platforms to be added upon user requests.
- PullTube allows you to download video in any format available
- Convert and save videos to mand m4a
- Nice looking, dark user interface
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://mymixapps.com
What’s New in PullTube 1.0.6
- changed default video conversion behavior
- From now on, by default, all encoded, nonmp4 videos will be saved in source format Webm, FLV, MKV and others. You can change this setting and enable MP4 conversion in Preferences > Codecs tab;
- new Preferences checkbox add newly fetched video data on top of the download list;
- improved link detection from file via drag and drop;
- drag and drop “video cell row” to Finder to save a thumbnail image;
- improved dragreorder animation in download list;
- added Changelog to Updates tab in Preferences;
- fixed some video trimming bugs;
- fixed a rare crash, when fetching “open with app” list;
- fixed automatic update checks;
- fixed video duration label for some cases;
- fixed dock icon progress for some cases;