A beautiful online video downloader for your Mac
PullTube proposes a streamlined workflow for quickly downloading videos from YouTube or Vimeo, provides control over the output quality, and enables you to extract the audio to MP3 or M4A files. The PullTube app can handle videos of any duration or size, and you get to monitor the download progress within its main window. The utility also integrates with the Notification Center to send completion alerts.
- Supports Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, Dailymotion, Instagram, Youku and IQY.
- More platforms to be added upon user requests.
- PullTube allows you to download video in any format available
- Convert and save videos to mand m4a
- Nice looking, dark user interface
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://mymixapps.com
What’s new in PullTube 0.11.4
- you can now add links, while download is in progress;
- store your login data for Youtube and other services in preferences. PullTube uses MacOS built in Keychain, so it's very secure or as secure as Apple's made it to be 🙂
- "open videos in…" iTunes, VLC or other checkbox in Preferences;
- fixed some Twitter downloads that failed due to emoji and other special characters in video titles;
- changed drag-and-drop behavior of the textfield in "paste several links menu";
- fixed CuriosityStream downloads;
- fixed some .mov downloads, like Apple trailers;
- fixed a rare bug, when Pulltube failed to save the output mp3/m4a file;
- ARTE.tv links will now offer all the available videos, instead of only those with video's original language;
- various small bug fixes and optimizations;