Descriptions for Description
Name: Proxy - Web Interception Proxy
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
Release Date: November 24, 2014
What's New in Version 1.11
• Various UI improvements.
• Compatibility fixes for Mac OS X 10.9.
• Added recently opened items File menu.
• Improved inspector pane.
• Improved system window.
• Updated documentation.
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/proxy-web-interception-proxy/id874920950?mt=12
Proxy.app is a HTTP, intercepting proxy for Mac OS X. This tool is designed from scratch as a native Mac OS X application, taking advantage of all native features of the Apple's latest operating system. It is simply the best web proxy tool for Mac OS X.
Proxy.app can be used to intercept HTTP requests and responses and modify their contents in transit. It comes with many useful features, such as automatic content length calculations, syntax highlighting, breakpoints, filters, capture groups and more. Proxy.app can perform active attacks against applications served over SSL, and such intercept encrypted communication. There is support for the Keychain, CA and X.509 certificate generation and much more.
• Automatic proxy configuration and filtering by process name.
• Add breakpoints that will intercept requests and responses matching your criteria.
• Capture only the requests that you really need when set as a system proxy.
• Highlighted requests and responses with specific colors and your notes.
• Render requests and responses in real browser for better preview.
• Support for JSON and XML syntax highlighting.