|Name||Prizmo Pro 3 7 2 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-07-24 11:19:23|
|Files||Prizmo Pro 3 7 2 TNT.zip (41.44 MB)|
Prizmo 3 is a scanning application with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in 25 languages with powerful editing capabilities, text-to-speech, iCloud support, and translation into 59 languages.
No matter what capture device is at hand, Prizmo is the best option for scanning and performing OCR. It works with pictures taken with your iPhone, iPad, or digital camera, with documents coming from connected or Wi-Fi scanners, even with screenshots! It will help you easily scan any documents (invoices, receipts, boards, giant advertisements…) of any sizes (US Letter, US Legal, A4, and custom)…
“My results were great, and it could definitely act as my only scanner. But, it really isn’t only a scanner, it can be used on anything. If you see a movie poster or an ad that you like, and would like to have documented, just take a picture, and Prizmo will help you with perspective, cropping and everything else.” (by Joe Turner- MacApper)
Optimized for macOS High Sierra.
- Revamped user interface taking advantage of latest macOS translucency and vibrancy
- Handoff support for offering simple interactions between your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- 2 extensions available from other apps: Crop & Cleanup, Recognize Text
- Support for thirdparty exports
- Specific Processing for Business Cards, Multipage Texts and Images
- Input File Formats: regular photo files including JPEG, RAW, TIFF, as well as PDF files (even multipage)
- Input Options: digital cameras (iPhone, iPad, DSLRs…), camera tethering, Continuity Camera on macOS Mojave, connected and WiFi scanners, screenshots, snap any text from your screen
- New builtin neural networkbased OCR in 25 Languages: Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
- Detection of 3 Types of Regions: texts, images and numbers
- OCR Editing and Correction: add, delete, merge and reorder regions on the one hand, edit text for correcting mistakes on the other hand
- Automatic Frame Detection: lay the page, snap it, and let Prizmo handle the cropping
- Automatic Text Orientation Detection
- Perspective Correction to Compensate Camera Point of View
- Nonlinear Lens Distortion Correction
- Page Curvature Correction for Books and Magazines
- Realtime OCR Results: moving/resizing region frames immediately updates text results
- Resolution Increase: image enhancement allows OCR results where OCR is generally not even thinkable
- Output Formats: image files (JPEG, PNG, TIFF), and text files (PDF with Spotlightsearchable text, RTF, TXT) even multipage!
- Prizmo Document Sharing across Macs through iCloud (native documents only)
- Export to the Evernote, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and WebDAV Online Services
- Cloudbased Statistical Translation into 59 Languages (neural network method requires Pro Pack, see below)
- Accessibility Feedback for the OCR Processing (blank, blurry image, etc.)
- TexttoSpeech for Reading Scanned Texts: over 90 voices in 26 languages with navigation settings and interactive reading progress display (available for free in macOS Preferences)
- Extensions: Crop & Cleanup, Recognize Text
- Handoff support
- Enhanced for the Retina Display.
Prizmo 3- Pro Pack
If you process many text documents, you’ll be interested in the Pro Pack. It is available as in-app purchase, and includes the following additional features:
- Batch Document Processing
- Automator Action for automatically performing OCR as a workflow action or smart folder
- Custom Export Scripts for integrating Prizmo in enterprise workflows using custom Unix scripts and AppleScripts.
- Neural networkbased translation in 22 languages: see https://creaceed.com/prizmo
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.creaceed.com/prizmo/about
What’s New in Prizmo Pro 3.7.2
- A crash that could occur when moving or resizing a text region
- A crash when using the Snap Screen tool when multiple displays are attached to the Mac
- The page cropping user interface that could become corrupt when selecting another page