|Name||Prism 8.2.1 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-16 16:30:46|
|Files||Prism 8.2.1 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (47.10 MB)|
Prism is a powerful combination of biostatistics, curve fitting (nonlinear regression) and scientific graphing in one comprehensive program. Easily organize, analyze and graph repeated experiments; pick appropriate statistical tests and interpret the results.
Prism introduces brand new ways to organize, analyze, and graph your data, all while making the process easier and more intuitive. Powerful new analyses and graph styles provide more ways than ever to process and present your data, while familiar features have received comprehensive improvements to enhance and streamline your work. Despite all the changes, Prism is still Prism so you can be productive right away.
Why Choose Prism?
Save Time Performing Statistical Analyses
A versatile statistics tool purpose-built for scientists—not statisticians. Get a head start by entering data into tables that are structured for scientific research and guide you to statistical analyses that streamline your research workflow. No coding required.
Make More Accurate, More Informed Analysis Choices
Gain insights and guidance at every step so you make the right analysis choices, understand the underlying assumptions, and accurately interpret your data along the way.
Tell a Story With Your Data
Prism makes it easy to collaborate with colleagues, receive feedback from peers, and share your research with the world. Go from data to elegant, publication-quality graphs—with ease. Prism offers countless ways to customize your graphs, from color schemes to how you organize data. Export into almost any format, send to PowerPoint, or email directly from the application.
- OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Prism 8.2.1
Analysis Bug Fixes
- Fixed the issue in which links for K values were lost during data transformations
- Fixed the issue in which results were incorrectly calculated for multiple comparisons following two-way ANOVA when the “Assume sphericity” option was set to “No correction”. With these options, mean values for some multiple comparisons were calculated incorrectly (only affected version 8.2.0)
- Fixed the issue in which the KI value was missing from results following nonlinear regression using the “One site competition” model (Classic equation)
- Fixed the issue in which Prism did not report the profile CI of a transformed value when the corresponding parameter had an undefined CI following nonlinear regression
- (Win) Fixed the issue in which Prism would crash or produce incomplete results when switching via script to a results sheet containing more than one subview
- (Mac) Fixed the issue in which Prism would incorrectly report “infinity” and “-infinity” values for the ratio of medians and hazard ratio during survival curve analysis
pOther Bug Fixes
- Fixed the issue in which Prism would crash when interrupting the calculation of profile likelihood CI during Multiple regression analysis
- Fixed the issue in which Prism would crash when opening specific files containing an ROC curve created in Prism 7
- Added a floating note to Area under curve results when there are repeated X values or Y replicates
- Renamed “Number of independent variables” to “Number of parameter estimates” in results of Multiple linear regression analysis
- Updated links to Help pages for dose-response equations with X as concentration
- Fixed the issue in which it was impossible to change the range of a heat map that was generated from Correlation analysis with the option to calculate Pearson coefficients
- (Win) Fixed the issue in which Prism would crash when using the CTRLL shortcut while no project is open
- (Mac) Fixed the issue causing input (typing) lag on MacOS 10.14 and 10.15 beta
- (Mac) Fixed the issue in which the axes of ROC curve graphs did not automatically adjust after being generated
- (Mac) Fixed the issue in which the decimal separator was lost when data was copied from analysis results onto data tables if the decimal separator had been set as a comma in the preferences
- (Mac) Fixed the issue in which Prism would crash while recalculating “ROC Curve” analyses with large numbers of rows
- (Mac) Fixed the issue in which Prism would crash while entering large values for “Before the first column” field in the “Spacing” section of the Format Graph dialog
- (Mac) Fixed the issue in which the number of digits after the decimal were unexpectedly increased after double-clicking on a cell with data pasted from a green results sheet
- (Mac) “Assume sphericity” is disabled while the “Matching by which factor(s)?” section was disabled after re-opening the “Parameters: Two-way ANOVA” dialog if the format of the data table had previously been changed
Specific fixes for MacOS Catalina (MacOS 10.15)
- Fixed the issue in which Prism would freeze after clicking some icons on the status bar
- Fixed the issue in which Prism would crash when attempting to switch between sheets after the zoom of a Graph or Layout was changed
- Fixed the issue in which Prism would freeze after selecting any item in the “Select a drawing tool” dropdown
- Fixed the issue in which Prism would freeze after selecting any font from the “Font” dropdown on the toolbar
- Fixed the issue in which Prism would freeze when inserting any constant from the “Hook constant” dialog
- Fixed the issue in which Prism would freeze after clicking on some toolbar buttons
- Fixed the issue in which it was not possible to rename a sheet using the “Edit the name of current sheet” dropdown on the status bar