Name: Print Window Advanced
Release Date: February 22, 2017
Languages: English, Bengali, Dutch, French, German, Italian
Developer: Searchware Solutions
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: http://www.printwindowapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/print-window-5/id834048325?mt=12
Print Window 5 is the best tool for printing file listings in Mac OS X!
Print Window allows you to create beautiful, professional-looking file listings right from the Mac OS X Finder. No more taking screenshots of windows or settling for text-only printouts of only filenames. Print Window provides the works: icons, file information, sorting and so much more!
LISTINGS WITH STYLE- Print Window allows you flexibility to choose how file information is displayed in your file listings. You can include as much or as little information as you want. Want a listing that displays everything you can about a file? You can do that! What a listing that displays only icons and names? Done. Want a contact sheet showing thumbnails of pictures and videos? No problem.
EASY TO USE- Print Window is very easy to use. It even allows you to save presets so that you don't have to mess with common settings over and over again. Set it once and go!
INTEGRATION- Print Window works with the Mac OS X Finder. Create a file listing directly from the Finder using drag-and-drop and the dock menu.
VARIETY OF FORMATS- With Print Window you can generate file listings that meet your specific needs. You can create file listings formatted for printing on standard sheets of paper, formatted for use as the cover of a CD jewel case or DVD case or even save file listings as a text file or a file that can be used with Microsoft Excel.
What's New in Version 5.3:
• NEW! Revamped Drop Window UI. New look is cleaner and provides better direction for new users.
• NEW! Built-in Help Book has been reorganized and is now easier to navigate.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when saving a file listing as a CSV file.
• When using the Thumbnails style, Print Window will only include videos that can actually be viewed in macOS. (Previously, some un-viewable videos could be included, but only appear as a blank space.)
• Fixed an issue that could cause the first line of file listings to overlap the header when not printing icons.
• Fixed a problem where file listings using the Names Only style did not always properly indent when not printing icons.
• The “Print File Listing…” option under the “File” menu should now always be available when appropriate. (Previously, it could remain disabled when a previous file listing was cancelled.)
• Various other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Print Window Advanced v5.3
│── printwindow.dmg (19.27 MB)
└─ serial.rtf (0.53 kB)