|Name||PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.6.1 FiXED mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-01-28 14:06:29|
|Files||PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.6.1 FiXED mac-torrent-download.net.zip (192.5 MB)|
Studio One 4 was designed with ease of use at its core. It seamlessly combines the time-tested and proven recording studio model with today’s beat- and loop-oriented production process so you can bring musical ideas to sonic reality more quickly than ever before.
An efficient, single-screen interface houses an unlimited number of tracks, intuitive editing tools, and advanced virtual instruments. Spend your precious time creating music instead of wondering what to click next. Studio One doesn’t dictate how you work or what you work on.
3 creative paths, one goal.
Studio One is your creative companion from start to finish. The Start Page provides what you need to kickstart your creative process—open projects, set parameters, and check for updates and tips. From there, the Song Page is all about recording, arranging, editing, and mixing your music with a complete set of virtual instruments, effects, and groundbreaking arrangement tools. Then, assemble and master your music in the Project Page. Even better, the Project and Song Pages are linked so if you need just that one little change in your master or stems, switch to the Song Page, tweak, and mix back automatically to the Project. No other program accomplishes the goal of such an effortless transition as you move from the initial creative inspiration to the finished, mastered production.
Arranging at the speed of click.
Forget laborious transposition, cutting, pasting, and moving when arranging. With Scratchpads to test out arrangements, an Arranger track that makes moving sections of songs around as easy as moving Parts, and the groundbreaking Harmonic Editing—the most flexible chord track implementation ever—no other program can approach the ease of arranging and songwriting that Studio One 4 delivers.
Another Studio One first: Harmonic Editing.
Far more than just a simple chord track for note data, Studio One 4’s Chord Track is a songwriter’s dream come true. Create, audition, and change chord progressions, try out chord substitutions, substitute rich chords for simple ones, even have older parts follow a new, better chord structure you came up with thanks to the inspiration Harmonic Editing can provide. This breakthrough, which works with instruments and even draft audio tracks, underscores Studio One’s commitment to streamline the songwriting and music creation process.
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, advanced automation features, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- Chord Track manipulates audio and note data of any or all tracks for Harmonic Editing and song prototyping
- Incredible new virtual instruments: Impact XT and SampleOne XT for powerful beat or loop-based composition, live sampling, and robust sample editing
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/sequencer style UI
- AAF import for easy song/session exchange with other applications for collaboration (Pro Tools,. Logic, Nuendo, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, and more)
- Studio One 4 operates on 64-bit operating systems only.
- macOS 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB or more recommended)
- Internet connection (needed for installation and activation
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (Retina display recommended)
- A multi-touch enabled monitor with TUIO support is required for touch operation
- 40 GB hard-drive space
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional 4.6.1 FiXED
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.