|Name||PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.5.3 Ked mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-05 12:26:25|
|Files||PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.5.3 Ked mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (148.4 MB)|
Studio One 4 was designed with ease of use at its core. It seamlessly combines the time-tested and proven recording studio model with today’s beat- and loop-oriented production process so you can bring musical ideas to sonic reality more quickly than ever before.
An efficient, single-screen interface houses an unlimited number of tracks, intuitive editing tools, and advanced virtual instruments. Spend your precious time creating music instead of wondering what to click next. Studio One doesn’t dictate how you work or what you work on.
3 creative paths, one goal.
Studio One is your creative companion from start to finish. The Start Page provides what you need to kickstart your creative process—open projects, set parameters, and check for updates and tips. From there, the Song Page is all about recording, arranging, editing, and mixing your music with a complete set of virtual instruments, effects, and groundbreaking arrangement tools. Then, assemble and master your music in the Project Page. Even better, the Project and Song Pages are linked so if you need just that one little change in your master or stems, switch to the Song Page, tweak, and mix back automatically to the Project. No other program accomplishes the goal of such an effortless transition as you move from the initial creative inspiration to the finished, mastered production.
Arranging at the speed of click.
Forget laborious transposition, cutting, pasting, and moving when arranging. With Scratchpads to test out arrangements, an Arranger track that makes moving sections of songs around as easy as moving Parts, and the groundbreaking Harmonic Editing—the most flexible chord track implementation ever—no other program can approach the ease of arranging and songwriting that Studio One 4 delivers.
Another Studio One first: Harmonic Editing.
Far more than just a simple chord track for note data, Studio One 4’s Chord Track is a songwriter’s dream come true. Create, audition, and change chord progressions, try out chord substitutions, substitute rich chords for simple ones, even have older parts follow a new, better chord structure you came up with thanks to the inspiration Harmonic Editing can provide. This breakthrough, which works with instruments and even draft audio tracks, underscores Studio One’s commitment to streamline the songwriting and music creation process.
- macOS 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB or more recommended)
- Internet connection (needed for installation and activation
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (Retina display recommended)
- A multi-touch enabled monitor with TUIO support is required for touch operation
- 40 GB hard-drive space
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional 4.5.3
Version 4.5.3 Release Notes (September 3, 2019):
MacOS Mojave (10.14) and Catalina (10.15) users: Please make sure that the plug-ins you’re using match Apple’s compatibility requirements before updating to Studio One 4.5.3. Incorrectly signed plug-ins will either be blacklisted by Studio One, or rejected by the operating system with this release.
New features and improvements:
- Support for Native Instruments’ Komplete Kontrol MkII series keyboards
- [macOS] Support for Apple Notarization service
- “Remove Plug-in Settings” function for Plug-in Manager
- Volume automation curve now compensates logarithmic fader curve
- “Select Notes” command is now applicable to muted notes
- Channel polarity switch is now excluded from grouping
- Added commands for “vertical zoom in/out fine”
- Dragging multiple Patterns to the browser is now supported
- Improved sidechain handling for VST2 Plug-ins
- Improved Chinese localization
The following issues have been fixed:
- [Mixer] Sends are hidden under certain conditions
- [Mixer] Side-chaining with Mix FX included will mute under certain conditions
- [Mixer] Lag on VCA fader adjustment
- [Scratch Pad] Wrong instrument part length when using step record
- [Scratch Pad] Lost focus when using “locate cursor” function
- [Scratch Pad] Loop range lost when dragged across arrangement border
- [Pattern Editor] Variation name cannot be edited from pattern editor toolbar
- [Audio Batch Converter] Crash on repairing sample rate with certain mp3 files
- Multi Instrument transform restore omits channel inserts
- Qwerty Keyboard device has wrong mapping in Swiss and Canadian French layout
- No input metering during record w/ tape style and disabled monitoring
- Crash on invoking “Insert Rest” command when not in Step Record mode
- When “snap” is disabled, “play selected range” won’t stop when playing small audio
- Using ShiftS as keyboard shortcut for “Solo” triggers “Solo Safe” instead
- Random freezes on previewing MIDI files from the browser
- Softube Console 1 AU not properly unloaded on removal
- Altered metronome accent volume resets to default on relaunch
- Decimals missing in Export dialogs
- Instrument preset list and browser out of sync
- Chord track offset when chord doesn’t start at event start
- Certain MP3 files won’t import
- First notes missing on bounce in certain cases
- Short notes being dropped with large block sizes