|Name||PowerPhotos 1 7 12 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-03-26 14:11:12|
|Files||PowerPhotos 1 7 12 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (34.01 MB)|
PowerPhotos allows you to break up your Photos.app images among multiple Photos libraries, rather than having to store all of them in one giant library. You can easily switch between libraries, or just browse the photos in your libraries directly from PowerPhotos, without having to open each library in Photos.
PowerPhotos also supports searching across all your libraries at once to help track down a particular photo. If you use iCloud Photo Library to sync photos with your other devices, splitting up your library can help save on iCloud storage costs. Use a single library to hold a smaller collection that you sync with iCloud, while keeping the bulk of your photos in separate libraries so they don’t take up space on iCloud. PowerPhotos can analyze your libraries for duplicate photos, showing them to you side-by-side and letting you get rid of extra copies of photos that you no longer need.
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in PowerPhotos 1.7.12
- Minor updates for macOS 10.15.4
- When importing a mixed hierarchy of folders and photos, the album created by PowerPhotos to hold a folder’s photos is now created as a child of the corresponding folder in Photos, instead of as a sibling
- Fixed a hang that could occur when selecting a large number of photos in the photo browser
- Fixed a crash that could occur loading a library that contains a very large video file