Postbox 18.104.22.168 macOS
Name: Postbox for Mac
Release Date: 07 May 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.postbox-inc.com/
Postbox is a new email application that helps you organize your work life and get stuff done. It has all the elegance and simplicity of Apple Mail, but with more power and flexibility to manage even the most demanding workloads.
- Ultra-Fast Search – Instantly find messages, attachments, images, links, and contacts.
- Conversation Views – Make sense of email threads through chronological message views.
- Better Organization – Tabs, Topics, and To-Dos help you stay organized with less effort.
- Works Great with OS X – Postbox integrates with the Address Book, iCal, iPhoto, Spotlight, and Quick Look. Postbox even works with OmniFocus and Things!
- Quick and Easy Setup – Postbox will automatically determine your connection settings for you!
Postbox is available in English, German, French, Spanish (Spain), English (British), Italian, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Swedish.
What’s New in Postbox 22.214.171.124
- Added Postbox Sharing Extension functionality on macOS, please see Postbox Sharing Extension for details
- Added preference to show full email address in addressing fields
- Improved preferences for conversation display, please see Conversation View for details
- Restored text increase / decrease in the compose window, please see Keyboard Shortcuts for details
- Fixed an issue with the autocomplete panel on macOS in full-screen mode
- Fixed an issue with drag and drop of messages to the Compose window
- Fixed an OmniFocus integration on macOS
- Fixed message linking on macOS
- Fixed drag and drop of messages to the Desktop and other applications on macOS
- Fixed an issue that would prevent saved .eml files from opening in Postbox
- Fixed account icon for insecure accounts
- Fixed an issue that could cause Reminder Flags to not persist
- Fixed an issue with BCC address encoding
- Fixed an issue that prevented correct double-byte text entry in the Quick Search field
- Fixed an issue with double-byte text entry conflicting with the Quick Search pulldown menu