|Name||PopClip 2019-beta-56-g7e93724 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-08-07 04:42:31|
|Files||PopClip 2019-beta-56-g7e93724 TNT.zip (15.17 MB)|
PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient, PopClip is a great way to work with text.
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://pilotmoon.com/popclip/
What’s New in PopClip 2019 beta 56
- Fix for occasional crash after activating longrunning extensions (such as Large Type).
- Search, Open Link and Dictionary actions now copy the searched text or link to the clipboard as well.