Descriptions for Description
Name: Polarr Photo Editor
Release Date: January 24, 2017
Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Welsh
Developer: Polarr, Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play) (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.polarr.co
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/polarr-photo-editor/id1058273036?mt=12
Polarr helps you become a photo editing master. Used by the world's most advanced photographers, Polarr helps you create your own photo editing workflow, make your own looks and filters, share edits with others, and learn about advanced editing techniques. Polarr is available on iOS, macOS both as standalone apps and Photos.app extension (for Paid app only).
• Photos extension
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools
• Multi-face detection and auto-detection of facial features
• State-of-art auto global lighting enhancement
• Color masking, brushing, gradient and circular masking
• Batch export with batch auto-enhancement option
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Ability to edit in DNG & Popular RAW formats
• TIFF Export
• Customizable workspace
• Skin: Smooth, Detail, Whiten, Tone
• Face: Lips, Eyes, Teeth, Reshape, Contour
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
Visit our website https://www.polarr.co to see all our great products.
Email email@example.com for any questions.
What's New in Version 3.4.2:
1) Added ability to watch and learn from filters.
2) You can annotate your the edits when creating filters now.
3) Minor bug fixes.
4) Fixed exporting issues with GPS embedded photos.