Descriptions for Description
Name: Polarr Photo Editor
Release Date: April 16, 2016
Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Welsh
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://www.polarr.co
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/polarr-photo-editor/id1058273036?mt=12
95% off This Week Only!!— In honor of Earth Day (April 22nd), Polarr is offering our photo editor for Mac OSX at the special discounted price of $.99!
50% of all proceeds from April 16th to April 24th will be donated to Conservation International Foundation. The Foundation is currently matching all donations for the month of April- so your donation will be doubled 2x!
With a Photos app extension! Turn Photos into an editing workhorse, with the ability to edit in RAW.
Loaded with 100+ high quality filters and advanced features, Polarr Photo Editor for OSX is a lightweight, professional photo editor made by the creators of the App Store's "Best of 2015" iOS photo app.
- 12 hand-crafted quality presets as base filters for adjustments
- See the parameters used in filters to make more improvements
- Create custom filters based on your editing history
- At 10MB, Polarr is the smallest and most efficient photo editor for OSX.
- Exceptional memory/CPU management and low power consumption using Webkit.
- Support JPEG, and most RAW images upto 42MP.
- Support transparent PNG and exports transparent PNG
- Drop images directly into the app from other apps
- Designed for mouse, keyboard and touch
- Proprietary control slider for speed and precision
- Interactive in-app guide to photo editing
- Expandable and collapsible workspace
- Responsive window size to fit your screen
- Color: Temperature, Tint, Contrast, Saturation, Vibrance
- Light: Exposure, Highlights and Shadows
- Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (color and luminance), Diffuse and Dehaze
- Optics: Distortions, Vignette, Fringing
- Eight channel HSL adjustments
- Three channel curve adjustments
- Highlights/shadows toning
- Filter blending and mixing
- Highlights/shadows toning tools
- Grain simulation
- Multiple circular and gradient local adjustments
- Flexible 4 point controls to position adjustments and feathering
- Adjusting basic color, highlights/shadows, clarity in local adjustments
Cropping and Tilting
- Precise tilting with automatic zooming to fill the frame
- Horizontal and verticle mirroring and rotations
- 10 default crop ratios with custom cropping controls
Import and Export
- Import multiple JPEG, PNG and most RAW image formats
- Export photos in batch with custom JPEG quality and size
- Add and save custom watermark during export
- Custom filters can also be imported and exported
- Infinite undo and redo on your photos
- Easy navigations to jump to any point in previous edits
- Persist editing histories across different editing sessions
What's New in Version 1.4.0:
- Fixed viewport stretching issue for iMac 5K
- Fixed watermark rotation issue
- Improved app rendering frame rate
- Added video tutorials for Chineses translations
- Use .jpg as default export file type now