|Name||Polarr Photo Editor 1.3.1|
|Created on||2016-02-26 00:22:10|
|Files||Polarr Photo Editor 1.3.1.zip (6.28 MB)|
Name: Polarr Photo Editor
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Link for more information: http://www.polarr.co
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/polarr-photo-editor/id1058273036?mt=12
What's New in Version 1.3.1:
1) Please back up your custom filters before this update. Fix custom filter storage issues.
2) Correct black screen issues on app start for some users.
3) Correct language settings issue not persisting between app launches.
4) Add RAW support to Photos.app extension.
** 50% off. We're reducing our regular price of $19.99 to $9.99 for a limited time to honor App Store feature.
Loaded with 100+ high quality filters and advanced features, Polarr Photo Editor for OSX is a lightweight, professional photo editor made by the creators of the App Store's "Best of 2015" iOS photo app.
In this update, we have added in a Photos.app extension!
- 12 hand-crafted quality presets as base filters for adjustments
- See the parameters used in filters to make more improvements
- Create custom filters based on your editing history
- At 10MB, Polarr is the smallest and most efficient photo editor for Mac.
- Exceptional memory/CPU management and low power consumption using Webkit.
- Support JPEG, and most RAW images upto 42MP.
- Support transparent PNG and exports transparent PNG
- Drop images directly into the app from other apps
- Designed for mouse, keyboard and touch
- Proprietary control slider for speed and precision
- Interactive in-app guide to photo editing
- Expandable and collapsible workspace
- Responsive window size to fit your screen
- Color: Temperature, Tint, Contrast, Saturation, Vibrance
- Light: Exposure, Highlights and Shadows
- Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (color and luminance), Diffuse and Dehaze
- Optics: Distortions, Vignette, Fringing
- Eight channel HSL adjustments
- Three channel curve adjustments
- Highlights/shadows toning
- Filter blending and mixing
- Highlights/shadows toning tools
- Grain simulation
- Multiple circular and gradient local adjustments
- Flexible 4 point controls to position adjustments and feathering
- Adjusting basic color, highlights/shadows, clarity in local adjustments
Cropping and Tilting
- Precise tilting with automatic zooming to fill the frame
- Horizontal and verticle mirroring and rotations
- 10 default crop ratios with custom cropping controls
Import and Export
- Import multiple JPEG, PNG and most RAW image formats
- Export photos in batch with custom JPEG quality and size
- Add and save custom watermark during export
- Custom filters can also be imported and exported
- Infinite undo and redo on your photos
- Easy navigations to jump to any point in previous edits
- Persist editing histories across different editing sessions