Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/poedit/id730422440?mt=12
What's New in Version 1.8.7
- Added Copy From Singular operation and Next/Prev Plural Form navigation shortcuts.
- Translation errors are now properly translated.
- Fixed toolbar sometimes not visible on El Capitan.
- Fixed default Turkish plural form.
- Fixed a bug where a perfect match wouldn't be found in the TM in some rare cases.
- Updated bundled gettext to 0.19.7 (added appdata.xml and ITS support).
- Assorted bugfixes.
Full Release Notes: http://dl.updatica.com/poedit-osx/relnotes
Poedit is a gettext translation (.po file) editor for Unix, Windows, and OS X. It aims to provide translators with a simple, easy-to-use user interface with all the essential tools, such as spellchecker or translation memory. It can also be used to manage translations for small projects.
Poedit comes with a builtin translation memory to help you translate faster. It remembers your past translations and uses them to make suggestions for similar texts. Over time, it learns enough to fill in frequently used strings for you.
Poedit has dedicated support for WordPress themes and plugins, allowing you to focus on the translation instead of worrying about the technical details.
More info: https://poedit.net/pro