|Name||Plugin Boutique VirtualCZ v1.1.1 WIN MAC mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-08-31 05:19:52|
|Files||Plugin Boutique VirtualCZ v1.1.1 WIN MAC mac-torrent-download.net.zip (54.43 MB)|
Plugin Boutique present VirtualCZ, inspired by an iconic series of digital synthesizers made in the 1980s.
Many people fondly remember the CZ synths and they have become retro-classics that are highly sought after, having been used on countless techno, house, rave and synth-pop records in the late 80s and early 90s.
Many artists still use the CZ today for its unique sounds, including great pads and synth strings, screaming leads, big basses, weird FX, metallic percussion and above all Rave Organs.
Like many timeless synths, it has a unique sonic quality and it will fill a hole in many people’s synth arsenal.
For the First Time User: Faithful Emulation and Great New Sounds
If you are new to the CZ you’ll find that VirtualCZ delivers the same sound quality as its hardware predecessor, along with new features that bring its sound up to date.
- As with its hardware inspiration, VirtualCZ uses Phase Distortion, which is similar to FM Synthesis but easier to program.
- Big stereo UNISON sounds (new feature!) – great for modern synth stabs.
- Familiar ADSR envelopes (or switch to 8 Stage MSEG for the purists!)
- 200 quality presets featuring both retro and modern sounds.
For the Experienced User: Amazing New Features with a Modern Workflow
If you are familiar with the CZ synths, we think you will find VirtualCZ faithfully emulates the sound of the hardware in both sound and feel, also offering some great new features.
- VirtualCZ mirrors the synthesis architecture of the original.
- All key synthesis functions are on the front panel, with graphic envelope displays – no more menus!
- It can load and transmit CZ patches (it functions as a sysex editor for the hardware).
- Recreates the unique synthesis engine of the CZ synths
- Works as a SYSEX editor/librarian for all CZ hardware as well as an emulation.(it models the flagship CZ-1, but is also compatible with the CZ-101, CZ-1000, CZ-3000 and CZ-5000)
- 2 CZ-style Phase Distortion oscillators per voice (each has 8 wave shapes, which can be different for alternate cycles)
- 6 loop-able envelope generators per voice (switchable between easy-to-use ADSR and powerful CZ-style 8-Stage MSEG modes)
- Tempo sync-able LFO for vibrato, with 7 shapes
- Ring Modulation and Noise Modulation
- 32 voice polyphonic/mono/legato modes
- Unison and detuning effects
- Stereo panning effects
- Microtonal tuning support
- Vintage stereo chorus/ensemble effect (2 different algorithms)
- Randomization of parameters
- Easy to use interface (all key synthesis functions accessible on the front panel)
- Includes over 200 high quality presets plus ability to load thousands of CZ patches online
- Presets come in multiple formats: fxp/aupreset/vstpreset/tfx
- Import/export presets for all plugin formats
- Optional cross-format preset browser
- Available for Mac and PC in VST2, VST3, AU and AAX plug-in formats plus standalone app
- Oli Larkin
- Don Solaris,
- Scott AbstractCats
- VirtualCZ Expansion Packs Available!
There is a great collection of bespoke, genre inspired Expansion Packs specifically designed and available for VirtualCZ!
- macOS 10.9 (Mavericks) or higher is required, along with a 64-bit host application
- Intel i5 or better CPU and 4GB ram recommended
- AAX (ProTools 11.02 )
- Audio Units (AU)
- VST2.4 and VST3
What’s New in VirtualCZ v1.1.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.