|Name||Plugin Boutique Scaler 2 v2.4.1 macOS-[P].zip|
|Created on||2021-09-14 13:41:10|
|Files||Plugin Boutique Scaler 2 v2.4.1 macOS-[P].zip (1.24 GB)|
Scaler 2 is an inspirational and powerful music theory workstation that gives you access to a world of new ideas, expressions and melodies. With powerful detection of MIDI and audio, Scaler 2 can determine what key and scale you’re in and suggest chords that match your music. The plugin helps you discover the perfect melody with performance expressions, and can even suggest ways to change from one key to another.
Scaler 2 makes finding chords and progressions intuitive and fun! It’s a comprehensive but easy to use toolbox that will help anyone make better music.
- Discover your music’s key and explore alternative scales and chord sets
- Choose from hundreds of keys, quickly build progressions in the sequencer
- Over 200 artist chord sets from the likes of Carl Cox, MJ Cole, The Temper Trap, Mitekiss, CeCe Rogers and Mike Huckaby
- Over 200 genre and mood-based chord sets such as Chill, Drum & Bass, Jazz, Cinematic, EDM, Progressive…
- Browse chord variations to get suspended chords, extended chords, dominant sevenths and jazz chords
- Use the arpeggio or strum features to perform in real-time and synced to your DAW
- Discover chord substitutions that lend variety to your progressions
- Experiment with different chord voicings to spread notes across the keyboard
- Export MIDI to your DAW simply by dragging and dropping
- Assign any VST / AU instrument to Scaler 2 to control your favourite synths
- Play and record one-finger chords and melodies using Scaler 2’s Bind MIDI function
What’s new in version 2.3.0?
- Add new Riffs to Melody mode
- New 70’s Funk & Soul chord sets
- Prevent notes from hanging when triggered by multiple sources at once.
- Prevent overlapping notes from hanging in performance/phrases/rhythms/melody/bass modes.
- Fixed hung notes due to key switch not resetting properly after being pressed.
- Fixed a playback issue when using alt-click to preview chords.
- Keys-Lock: Improve chord extension handling of altered chords.
- “Undo/Redo” is now accessible from the Scaler Logo – Right-Click menu.
- “Import/Export State” is now accessible from the Scaler Logo – Right-Click menu.
- EDIT panel: labels now refresh properly when changing chord parameters.
- Add bigger “Bind” buttons on all screens.
- Fix highlight of chords in Pad-View when using multi-pattern selection.
- Added the ability to search by style in the Scales panel.
- Audio detection from a file can now be run multiple times in a row
- Sync between instances now maintains multi-selection of patterns.
- Prevent a crash when changing parameters on a chord in the EDIT Panel after removing/reordering patterns.
- Prevent unexpected behaviours caused by the UI Keyboard creating notes with no velocity.
- Fix a calculation error creating notes with a velocity higher than the maximum allowed.
- The installer will now automatically move the sound library when using a custom location.
- Improve stability of the audio detection for sample rates up to 96KHz.
- Prevent a crash when resetting the playback.
- Prevent a crash when changing a chord voicing after deleting the parent pattern.
- Prevent a crash when removing Scaler from a track during playback.
- Fix a voicing calculation error when extracting/applying a voicing to a chord.
- “Right-Click > Detect” now refreshes the panel properly every time.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Plugin Boutique Scaler 2 v2.4.1
2.4.1 (available 8th September 2021)
Content & Playback
- New Common Phrases (Basic, Chordal & Progression)
- New Basic Performances
- Improve timing precision – Fix timing offset in recorded performance, prevent short notes from being added to recorded MIDI at looping points and prevent hung notes.
- Add the ability to Quantise and Latch chords with Perform mode OFF
- Fix “ChordMelody” playback to avoid creating overlapping MIDI notes.
- Add the ability to manually select the MIDI CC to map from a dropdown when creating an action.
- Add the ability to map “MIDI Panic” to a command binding
- Add the ability to bind dropdown menus’ “Previous” / “Next” command to a MIDI CC
- Add new assignable commands for keyswitch actions (toggle chord/scale mode, toggle chord mute, switch melody patterns)
- Add the ability to disable keyswitch (green keys) from the side menu.
- Add the ability to override an existing command mapping.
- Fix – Extracted Voicing – Avoid creating an extra gap in octave when re-voicing extended chords
- Include inversions when exporting MIDI markers (slash chords)
- Fix multi-selection not applying changes when modifying multiple chords in EDIT matrix
- Keys-Lock – “Scale Notes Mapped” profile now prioritise the natural position of each mapped note correctly.
- Forcing a chord set into a scale now refreshes the chord colours and Section B properly.
- Multi-selection of chords are now moved properly when dragged from a Section C pattern into an empty pattern.
- Fix an issue causing the Keys-Lock settings to be lost when entering/exiting the Chord-Edit view.
- Dragging a single chord with an expression ON now exports the duration of a single chord instead of the duration of the whole pattern.
- Fix a bug in the generation of modulation pathways creating duplicate suggestions in Modulation Popup.
- Fix an issue preventing the transposition of “Community” chord sets.
- Fix an issue causing the “…” button to appear in the wrong location.
- The “MOD” button in the Quick-Navigation menu is now disabled when using an unsupported scale.