|Created on||2021-06-08 20:44:59|
|Files||Plugin.Boutique.Scaler.2.v2.4.0.macOS-GbR.zip (1.04 GB)|
Scaler 2 is an inspirational and powerful music theory workstation that gives you access to a world of new ideas, expressions and melodies. With powerful detection of MIDI and audio, Scaler 2 can determine what key and scale you’re in and suggest chords that match your music. The plugin helps you discover the perfect melody with performance expressions, and can even suggest ways to change from one key to another.
Scaler 2 makes finding chords and progressions intuitive and fun! It’s a comprehensive but easy to use toolbox that will help anyone make better music.
- Discover your music’s key and explore alternative scales and chord sets
- Choose from hundreds of keys, quickly build progressions in the sequencer
- Over 200 artist chord sets from the likes of Carl Cox, MJ Cole, The Temper Trap, Mitekiss, CeCe Rogers and Mike Huckaby
- Over 200 genre and mood-based chord sets such as Chill, Drum & Bass, Jazz, Cinematic, EDM, Progressive…
- Browse chord variations to get suspended chords, extended chords, dominant sevenths and jazz chords
- Use the arpeggio or strum features to perform in real-time and synced to your DAW
- Discover chord substitutions that lend variety to your progressions
- Experiment with different chord voicings to spread notes across the keyboard
- Export MIDI to your DAW simply by dragging and dropping
- Assign any VST / AU instrument to Scaler 2 to control your favourite synths
- Play and record one-finger chords and melodies using Scaler 2’s Bind MIDI function
What’s new in version 2.3.0?
- Add new Riffs to Melody mode
- New 70’s Funk & Soul chord sets
- Prevent notes from hanging when triggered by multiple sources at once.
- Prevent overlapping notes from hanging in performance/phrases/rhythms/melody/bass modes.
- Fixed hung notes due to key switch not resetting properly after being pressed.
- Fixed a playback issue when using alt-click to preview chords.
- Keys-Lock: Improve chord extension handling of altered chords.
- “Undo/Redo” is now accessible from the Scaler Logo – Right-Click menu.
- “Import/Export State” is now accessible from the Scaler Logo – Right-Click menu.
- EDIT panel: labels now refresh properly when changing chord parameters.
- Add bigger “Bind” buttons on all screens.
- Fix highlight of chords in Pad-View when using multi-pattern selection.
- Added the ability to search by style in the Scales panel.
- Audio detection from a file can now be run multiple times in a row
- Sync between instances now maintains multi-selection of patterns.
- Prevent a crash when changing parameters on a chord in the EDIT Panel after removing/reordering patterns.
- Prevent unexpected behaviours caused by the UI Keyboard creating notes with no velocity.
- Fix a calculation error creating notes with a velocity higher than the maximum allowed.
- The installer will now automatically move the sound library when using a custom location.
- Improve stability of the audio detection for sample rates up to 96KHz.
- Prevent a crash when resetting the playback.
- Prevent a crash when changing a chord voicing after deleting the parent pattern.
- Prevent a crash when removing Scaler from a track during playback.
- Fix a voicing calculation error when extracting/applying a voicing to a chord.
- “Right-Click > Detect” now refreshes the panel properly every time.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Plugin Boutique Scaler 2 v2.4.0+
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.