|Name||Plugin Alliance Unfiltered Audio Sandman PRO v1.1.1 MacOSX-DDP.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-08 07:16:05|
|Files||Plugin Alliance Unfiltered Audio Sandman PRO v1.1.1 MacOSX-DDP.zip (23.76 MB)|
Plugin Alliance Unfiltered Audio Sandman PRO v1.1.1 -DDP
Since its release, Unfiltered Audio’s Sandman has wowed mix engineers, sound designers and DJs alike with its slice-and-dice genius. A delay plugin with a severe narcoleptic bent, Sandman uses its Sleep mode to freeze its delay buffer to create stunning loops and grains that can be re-pitched, down-sampled, played in reverse, dirtied with noise and modulated — transforming and mutating sounds beyond all recognition! Using very short delay times, the shape-shifting Sandman alternately becomes a flanger, stutter generator, wavetable synthesizer or percussion resonator. But Sandman also excels at producing traditional echo and stereo ping-pong effects, providing delay times ranging from slapback to longer than a coffee break.
Never satisfied for long, the mad scientists at Unfiltered Audio have pushed Sandman’s versatility up several notches. The new Sandman Pro adds seven new delay modes — each fitted with its own set of adjustable controls — that greatly expand its sonic palette while driving maximum delay times to a staggering 16 minutes. Use Classic Tape mode to lather echoes, loops and grains with virtual tape saturation, wow and flutter. The artifact-free Multi-Tap mode gives you a whopping 16 simultaneous delay lines to bless vocals and guitar solos with mammoth doubling and stadium-size echo effects. Use the ultra-smooth Reverse mode to produce click-free, haunting reverse echoes. Unlike with using other delays, you can modulate Sandman Pro’s delay time in Modern Instant mode without producing audible pitch artifacts—great for cleanly transitioning vocal effects from doubling to echo trails at the end of a phrase. Use the dual-mono Pitch Shifter mode to create vocal harmonies, classic shimmer effects, metallic textures and more. Or use Glitch Shifter mode for funky pitch shifting that sounds, um, just plain wrong! Not messed up enough? Modulate the Sleep button in No Echo mode for crazy stutter and glitch effects. Sandman Pro can sound squeaky clean, severely damaged or anything in between.
But there’s more. Sandman Pro includes Unfiltered Audio’s flagship modulation system, and as of version 1.1, there are now eight different types of modulators, including a special modulation mode for seamless integration with the ROLI Lightpad control surface. Every one of Sandman Pro’s controls is automatable using Unfiltered’s freely assignable LFOs. Not getting the patterns you want with sine-based LFOs? No problem – you can also modulate parameters with a full blown step sequencer – another new feature in v1.1.
The range of tones and textures that the Sandman Pro can achieve is truly limitless. Using high feedback levels, the new diffusion network layers reverb with your echoes and multi-tap delays. And with stereo delays, you can offset the left and right delay times and apply cross-channel feedback to create intricate polyrhythmic ping-pong echoes and phase-y Sleep-buffer loops. Reverse the Sleep buffer to transform grains with backward envelopes. Or lock the length of the buffer and adjust its start and end points to change the grain’s pitch. Built-in lowpass and highpass filters sculpt your mad creation’s timbre, while the new Soft Clip function adds analog-style saturation. M/S mode works with the Width control to blend mid and side channels in left- and right-channel outputs, transforming Sandman Pro into a mid-side encoder. M/S Width control adjusts the wet signal’s stereo field from mono to stereo to super-wide stereo.
Brimming with new features, from beautiful to bizarre, Sandman Pro is the indisputable Swiss army knife of the delay world.
Activate the fully functional 14-day demo with your Plugin Alliance account today to hear for yourself (no dongle required)!
- Seven new delay modes: Classic Tape, Modern Instant, Pitch Shifter, Glitch Shifter, MultiTap,Reverse and No Echo
- Produces an unparalleled variety of timebased effects, including flanging, phasing, chorus, pingpong delays, 16tap delays, automatic double tracking, reverse echoes, reverb, pitch shifting, harmonizing, granular synthesis, percussion resonator, stutter generator, glitch effects and many other effects that defy description
- Delay times range from 5 ms to a whopping 1,000 seconds when used in conjunction with Sample Rate reduction
- Sleep buffer can be reversed, repitched, downsampled, trashed with noise, modulated and shaped with builtin lowpass and highpass filters
- Every control—including the Sleep and Kill (panic) buttons—can be automated
- Unfiltered Audio’s flagship modulation system provides eight freely assignable and fully automatable modulators, including the new Step Sequencer and ROLI Lightpad module, with intuitive draganddrop patching to each and every one of Sandman Pro’s controls
- Left and right channels can have crosschannel feedback and filtering applied and their delay times linked, offset or independently adjusted
- Feedback, XFeed and Diffusion parameters to create thick delay tails or even reverbs
- M/S mode outputs Mid and Side signals on left and right channels, transforming Sandman Pro into a midside encoder
- M/S Width control adjusts the wet signal’s stereo field from mono to stereo to superwide stereo
- Soft Clip function provides analogstyle saturation at Sandman Pro’s inputs and outputs
- Waveform display shows the effect of your control tweaks in real time
- Newly added features provide seamless integration with the ROLI Lightpad control surface, for an unparalleled level of realtime control.
AU Plug-In 64 Bit cracked!
Web Site: https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/unfiltered_audio_sandman_pro.html