|Name||Plugin Alliance Unfiltered Audio G8 v1.3.0 MacOSX-DDP.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-13 01:56:50|
|Files||Plugin Alliance Unfiltered Audio G8 v1.3.0 MacOSX-DDP.zip (5.87 MB)|
Plugin Alliance Unfiltered Audio G8 v1.3.0
The Unfiltered Audio G8 takes dynamic sound shaping to the next level. Deceptively simple, G8 is a tool that reaches far beyond what any normal noise gate can do. While it does a great job at the usual tasks of rejecting noise and shaping transients, the MIDI in/out and alternate gating modes offered by G8 open a world of possibilities that let you forget you’re even using a ‘Gate’.
Use G8 to create dynamic rhythm patterns on sustained sounds; trigger an envelope on G8 with MIDI input or use it to trigger notes on a MIDI instrument; produce interesting fractal sequences and auto-panning effects with Delay and Output Reject. With Cycle Mode and One-Shot, you can create dramatic motion with G8’s envelope, reducing the time value of the envelope to mere milliseconds, resulting in AM synthesis. The four-channel input in the Expert Mode of G8 allows for complex in-DAW routing of different levels and types of content. G8 can split the amplitude of a single source, allowing you to route two different characteristics of your sound to different tracks – the Mains and the Reject.
From transient shaping to trance gating to polyrhythmic beat slicing, G8 can add a whole new level of endless creative possibilities to your sound. Activate the 14-day full function demo with your Plugin Alliance account to hear for yourself!
- ‘Cycle’ gating mode gives you the ability to use G8 as a stutter effect, an AM/granular effect, or a tremolo
- ‘Oneshot’ gating mode allows for surgical transient shaping from any type of sound
- Custom MIDI in/out: trigger G8 with an instrument or extract grooves from an audio track to trigger an instrument with G8
- Fourchannel analysis (sidechain) input; two internal and two external, each independently filtered and gaincontrolled
- Precise triggering with Lookahead analysis
- Wet/Dry mix for parallel processing
Supported Plugin Formats
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3
Supported Operating Systems
MacOS 10.9 through 10.14
Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
- Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
AU Plug-In 64 Bit cracked
Web Site: https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/unfiltered_audio_g8.html
What’s New in Plugin Alliance Unfiltered Audio G8 v1.3.0
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.