PlistEdit Pro is the most advanced property list editor written for Mac OS X. Property list files are used throughout OS X, and with PlistEdit Pro, users can easily change these files and exert finer control over their systems. You can use PlistEdit Pro in your development work, and its built-in preference file browser lets you explore and tweak your system’s settings to your heart’s content.
- Full drag and drop and copy/paste support
- Full keyboard navigation of the interface
- The ability to view and edit a property list both in an outline and as raw text
- Support for editing both plist and JSON files
- Extensive Applescript support, for automating processes involving property list files
- Property list definitions, which make editing common forms of property lists less cumbersome
- Full multilevel undo support
- Powerful find/replace capabilities
- A builtin window to browse through your preference files
- Customizable fonts
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://www.fatcatsoftware.com/plisteditpro/
What’s New in PlistEdit Pro 1.9
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.