|Name||Playr 2 4 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-11-05 20:32:16|
|Files||Playr 2 4 TNT.zip (23.07 MB)|
Playr- Video playback simplified
Playr was made solely to focus on your video viewing experience. It’s not crammed with extra features for organizing files or to make playlists and such. You don’t need to install any extras or plug-ins to view your favorite movies, it just works. Playr has been carefully developed using the latest available technologies with a meticulous attention to details. It’s user interface is clean, stylish and simple to use. Hope you’ll enjoy it!
- Play almost any video file without the need for extra system extensions or plugins.
- Doesn’t depend on QuickTime for playback.
- Automatically loads and displays embedded subtitles or subtitles from external files.
- Smart builtin subtitle search engine… find your movie or tv show subtitles in a breeze.
- Supports all the major subtitle formats.
- Supports styling tags in subtitle files like italic, bold and underlined.
- Fully customizable subtitle display (font, size, color, shadows, etc).
- Retina resolution subtitles.
- Convenient metadata inspector that automatically pulls info from the net… with links to IMDb.
- Detailed movie inspector for all those nitty gritty details.
- Color controls.
- Fullscreen player builtin (of course).
- Touch Bar support.
- 64bit native.
NOTE! Playr can’t play movies purchased in the iTunes store due to Apple DRM protection.
Please report any problems/bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the built-in feedback feature and I will get back to you.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: http://www.bitfield.se/playr
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/playr/id640521827?mt=12
What’s New in Playr 2.4
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.