Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
- Metadata Inspector completely revamped.
- Now using themoviedb.org for metadata.
- Poster preview for movies in the viewer window. Turn on/off in Prefs.
- Fill screen with video in fullscreen mode.
- Restoring full screen windows now works properly on launch.
- Fixed a bug where the home button didn't go to the beginning of the movie.
Courtesy of Chris
Playr - Video playback simplified
Playr was made solely to focus on your video viewing experience. It's not crammed with extra features for organizing files or to make playlists and such. You don't need to install any extras or plug-ins to view your favorite movies, it just works. Playr has been carefully developed using the latest available technologies with a meticulous attention to details. It's user interface is clean, stylish and simple to use. Hope you'll enjoy it!
- Play almost any video file without the need for extra system extensions or plug-ins.
- Doesn't depend on QuickTime or AVFoundation for playback.
- Automatically loads and displays embedded subtitles or subtitles from external files.
- Smart built-in subtitle search engine... find your movie or tv show subtitles in a breeze.
- Supports all the major subtitle formats.
- Supports styling tags in subtitle files like italic, bold and underlined.
- Supports subtitles in right-to-left languages like Hebrew.
- Fully customizable subtitle display (font, size, color, shadows, etc).
- Convenient metadata inspector that automatically pulls info from the net... with links to IMDb.
- Detailed movie inspector for all those nitty gritty details.
- Retina graphics user interface.
- Retina resolution subtitles on your Retina Mac.
- Fullscreen player built-in (of course).
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/id640521827?mt=12