|Name||PlainPad 1.0.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-01-18 08:41:17|
|Files||PlainPad 1.0.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (14.53 MB)|
PlainPad is an editor for plain text files with a clean interface. With its extensive default settings, PlainPad offers a myriad of options to customize the writing environment to your own needs and preferences. Whether quick notes, ideas, tasks or extensive texts, PlainPad offers an environment for all types of writing to put your thoughts into words.
There are just three major steps to your very own eBook:
- Enter book details. Name of the book and its author, add an image for the book-cover, webpage of the publisher and other details can be entered. There is no need to fill all fields, at least you should enter a name for your book.
- Add text files as chapters to your book project. Every single text file you add to eBookBinder is treated as a single chapter. Give your chapters a name and order them per drag-and-drop to your desired sequence of chapters.
- Create your ebook. Just hit the “Bind Book” Button and eBookBinder will compile the ebook for you. That’s all!
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
What’s New in PlainPad 1.0.1
– text actions via the menu or shortcut
– indent and reindent of text
– move text up, down, left and right
– duplicate text up, down, left and right
– various commands to move the insertion point quickly
** Improvements: **
– allows handling of very large files that caused Plainpad to freeze. In these cases the character counter and the padding setting of the text field are deactivated
– if the option “Open untitled document on start-up” is deactivated, a new document can still be created by clicking on the dock icon
– Preference option for the editor: the font size can now also be set with a self-defined size in addition to the preset values
– minor internal updates
** Bug fixes: **
– fixes a bug in the display of the help pages