|Name||Pixelmator Pro 2.1.4 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-09-15 20:52:27|
|Files||Pixelmator Pro 2.1.4 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (337.8 MB)|
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
Pixelmator Pro Features:
Exceptional Design and Functionality
- The modern, single-window interface of Pixelmator Pro is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and refined interface makes pro image editing easy and accessible to everyone — from complete beginners to design professionals
- With both dark and light appearances, Pixelmator Pro seamlessly adapts to the Light and Dark Modes of macOS
- A full-featured Photos extension lets you edit images using Pixelmator Pro without ever leaving Photos, saving layered, nondestructive edits directly to your library
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
- Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fullycustomizable, dualtexture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the builtin effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
- Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
- Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixelaccurate selection tools
- Add highquality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
- Easily design greatlooking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
- Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Import HEIF images
- Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
- Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Catalina.
- OS X 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
What’s New in Pixelmator Pro 2.1.4
In Pixelmator Pro 2.1.3, the PSD engine, which handles support for Adobe Photoshop files, has been rewritten from the ground up, adding support for many new features in PSDs and greatly improving existing support. The update also improves support for ABR files (Photoshop brushes) and includes a few additional improvements and fixes.
New PSD Engine
• The PSD engine in Pixelmator Pro has been completely rewritten from the ground up, massively improving support for PSD files.
• Shape layers in PSD files will now be opened as shape layers in Pixelmator Pro.
• Many more advanced text features in PSD files are now supported in Pixelmator Pro, including symbol sizes and capitalization.
• Layered TIFFs with embedded PSDs will now be opened with layers in Pixelmator Pro.
• Very large PSD files (in PSB format) are now also supported.
• Certain adjustment layers, such as Hue/Saturation, Exposure, and Channel Mixer will now be preserved when importing PSDs.
• The rendering of effects has been significantly improved, too.
• When exporting to PSD, you can now optimize for Apple pro apps like Final Cut Pro and Motion.
Other Improvements and Fixes
• More properties of ABR brushes are now supported, bringing much improved ABR brush import, including support for 16-bit brushes.
• Maximum brush size has been increased to 5000 pixels.
• When editing the vector points of shapes, pressing the Escape key will now exit editing without unselecting the shape.
• When exporting images to JPEG or TIFF with CMYK color profiles, colors will now be preserved more accurately.
• The selected appearance of the Info button in the toolbar has been updated to better match the look of macOS 11.
• The appearance of the View button in the toolbar has been updated.
• In rare cases, Pixelmator Pro would quit unexpectedly with certain Type tool settings customized in the Touch Bar. Fixed.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Pro in general? Let us know at email@example.com!