|Name||Pixelmator Pro 1.5.5 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-02-11 23:34:08|
|Files||Pixelmator Pro 1.5.5 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (207.3 MB)|
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
Pixelmator Pro Features:
Exceptional Design and Functionality
- The modern, single-window interface of Pixelmator Pro is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and refined interface makes pro image editing easy and accessible to everyone — from complete beginners to design professionals
- With both dark and light appearances, Pixelmator Pro seamlessly adapts to the Light and Dark Modes of macOS
- A full-featured Photos extension lets you edit images using Pixelmator Pro without ever leaving Photos, saving layered, nondestructive edits directly to your library
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
- Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fullycustomizable, dualtexture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the builtin effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
- Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
- Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixelaccurate selection tools
- Add highquality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
- Easily design greatlooking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
- Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Import HEIF images
- Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
- Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Catalina.
- OS X 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- K’ed by HCISO
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
What’s New in Pixelmator Pro 1.5.5
Pixelmator Pro 1.5.5 brings big improvements to ML Super Resolution and ML Denoise and includes a number of additional improvements and fixes.
- ML Super Resolution has been improved and is now better at upscaling very compressed images, keeping edges even sharper, preserving small color details, and upscaling faces and portrait photos.
- ML Denoise has been significantly improved, bringing much better strong noise removal and noise removal in RAW photos.
- Two new Pixelmator Pro actions are available in Automator – Increase Resolution of Images, which increases the resolution of images by 3 times using ML Super Resolution, and Denoise Images, which automatically removes camera noise using our ML Denoise algorithm.
- After changing the size of an image (or using ML Super Resolution), the visible part of the canvas will be preserved.
- The maximum range of the Sharpen color adjustment has been extended to 100 pixels.
- Because it was prone to causing confusion, resizing images using the Bilinear algorithm will be destructive, just like the other algorithms are.
- For those of you who’d rather invert the Option-scrolling zoom direction, you can use the following Terminal command to do so:
- defaults write com.pixelmatorteam.pixelmator.x scrollToZoomDirectionInverted -bool true
- The Quick Selection tool will now be selected as the default tool in the Quick Selection/Color Selection group for new users.
- After upscaling images using ML Super Resolution, certain pixels would become very slightly transparent. Fixed.
- The Add Sketch command would create a new document rather than insert the sketch into the existing document. Fixed.
- Selecting part of an image, deleting the selected area, undoing the edits, and repeating the same steps again would result in the layer disappearing. Fixed.
- After choosing Hide Tab Bar or Hide Interface, the layout of the document title would be incorrect. Fixed.
- When using the shortcut menu in the Layers sidebar while the Pixelmator Pro window doesn’t have focus, certain commands would not work. Fixed.
- Using File > New > Clipboard would sometimes result in Pixelmator Pro quitting unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Attempting to export layers that have only numbers in their name using the Export for Web tool would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Sometimes, editing shape layers within groups would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.