Pixelmator Pro 1.1.1 MAS + iCloud
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
- The modern, singlewindow interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
- Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fullycustomizable, dualtexture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the builtin effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
- Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
- Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixelaccurate selection tools
- Add highquality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
- Easily design greatlooking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
- Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Import HEIF images
- Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
- Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it’s the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://www.pixelmator.com/pro/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pixelmator-pro/id1289583905?mt=12
What’s New in Pixelmator Pro 1.1.1
Pixelmator Pro 1.1 Monsoon is a massive update that brings a modern way to easily prepare images for the web, machine learning-powered Auto Color Adjustments, Touch Bar support, and a whole lot more.
- The new Export for Web feature gives you a modern way to easily prepare your images for the web.
- Automatically perfect the colors of your photos with three machine learningpowered Auto Color Adjustments.
- Get quick access to all your Pixelmator Pro tools with support for the MacBook Pro Touch Bar.
- Advanced Compression lets you shrink image sizes to the maximum without affecting quality.
- The new Slice tool lets you divide designs into individual images and optimize each one separately.
- Use Quick Export to quickly export images optimized with your most used settings.
- Export Presets let you save your favorite export settings to speed up exporting images.
- Thanks to SVG support, you can now open, edit, and export resolutionindependent vector images.
- Export images in the modern High Efficiency Image File Format.
- See handy live previews when formatting text and adjusting layer blending.
- Use Select Color Range to select precise colors or entire color ranges.
- Learn all about using Pixelmator Pro with easy to follow video and text tutorials on the new Tutorials page.
Improvements and Fixes in Pixelmator Pro 1.1.1:
- You can now expand grouped tools by Force clicking a group or clicking and holding it.
- Export suffixes will now be saved with export presets.
- SVG images will be exported with more efficient compression.
- When exporting to SVG, shapes with center stroke outlines would be exported with square corners, instead of the rounded ones in Pixelmator Pro. Fixed.
- Scrolling the font size field would create undo steps for each intermediate size. Now, undo steps will be created only for the sizes you stop on.
- When using the Slice tool, selecting an object slice will now select the associated layer in the Layers sidebar and vice versa.
- The brush cursor would not update when using a Retouch or Distort tool and changing the brush size in the Touch Bar. Fixed.
- When using the Color, Image, and Gradient fill effects, the selected blending mode would not have a checkmark next to it in the blending mode popup menu. Fixed.
- After resetting the style of a shape, the next shape will be drawn with the default style.
- Performance when resizing layers with gradients fills or strokes has been improved.
- The progress bar will no longer be shown when using drag and drop to export one slice with one format if an optimized version has already been prepared.
- When switching to the Paint tool, the brush cursor would flicker if the current size of the brush was different from the size saved in the preset. Fixed.
- The effect handle position of the Focus and TiltShift effects would not update after undoing. Fixed.
- If part of a text layer was beyond the canvas, converting it into pixels would sometimes change its position. Fixed.
- When using Wacom graphics tablets to edit gradient color stops, it would be very difficult to change colors. Fixed.
- When creating a new document from a layer, the layer will be placed so that any layer styles appear inside the canvas.
- Attempting to export a slice with a very long name would occasionally cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- On very rare occasions, exporting an image for the web in the PNG format with reduced colors would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Some more fixes that make Pixelmator Pro even better. Read the full release notes at www.pixelmator.com/pro/updates