|Name||Pixelmator v3 8 5 90618 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-08-03 00:22:49|
|Files||Pixelmator v3 8 5 90618 TNT.zip (123.9 MB)|
Full-featured and powerful image editing app for the Mac.
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, save them to popular image formats, share them via email or social networks, print them, or instantly add them to your Photos library. All right from Pixelmator.
The new Pixelmator 3.6 Cordillera is designed to integrate seamlessly with macOS Sierra’s fresh and modern look, macOS Continuity features, like Handoff and iCloud Drive, and it works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS.
A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools
- Quickly and easily select any part of an image
- Edit and apply special effects to parts of your pictures
- Select and remove unwanted elements of your photos
- Cut out objects from one image to place in another
Top-notch painting tools
- Paint with Pixelmator as you would on canvas
- Use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, and blending modes
- Adjust brush settings to get just the look you want
- Cover any area with beautiful gradients and color fills
- Correct wrinkles and repair scratches
- Make flaws vanish from your photos, remove or rearrange objects in a composition
- Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken specific areas
- Reshape areas to subtly improve or give images a completely unexpected look
- Combine different tools and effects for an endless number of ways to refine your images
- Easily add, create, combine, and edit shapes
- Quickly add lines, circles, rectangles, polygons, and many more custom shapes
- Effortlessly apply shadows, fills, and strokes for more advanced shapes
- Create buttons, icons, web page elements, illustrations, and much more
A real effects machine
- Play with over 160 breathtaking effects
- Combine different effects for unique, neareffortless artistic creations
- See stunning results in realtime
An elegant collection of professional-grade color correction tools
- Adjust exposure, hue, saturation, shadows and highlights, brightness, contrast, and much more
- Replace and remix colors
- Dramatically improve lessthanperfect images with one click
- Designed with friendly interface features for intuitive ease of use
- Easily add nondestructive layer effects like shadows, outlines, color, gradient fills, or reflections
- Combine a set of effects to create and save your own unique layer styles presets
- Or just use any of the Pixelmator Teamdesigned layer styles presets
- Apply any of the layer styles presets with a drag and drop
- Send your images directly to Photos
- Open and save images using PSD, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, and many other popular formats
- Open and save Photoshop images with layers
- Open and save 16bits per channel images
iCloud, sharing, and saving for the web
- Let iCloud automatically store your edited images and seamlessly take your work to all your Macs
- Skip manual saving of your documents thanks to Auto Save
- Email your photos right from Pixelmator
- Publish your images to social applications like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook
- Optimize and save images for use on your web pages, blogs, photo albums, and more
Editing extensions for the Photos app:
- Retouch photos with powerful Pixelmator Retouch tools right inside the Photos app
- Reshape images with Metalbased Pixelmator Distort tools without leaving Photos
Built exclusively for Mac
Pixelmator uses a number of macOS features and technologies like Cocoa, OpenGL, OpenCL, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, FaceTime camera, Automator, Full-Screen, built-in Sharing and much more. And Pixelmator’s beautiful interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://www.pixelmator.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pixelmator/id407963104?mt=12
What’s New in Pixelmator 3.8.5
Pixelmator 3.8.5 brings a few more improvements and fixes.
- The palettes will now be shown only when a document window has focus and be hidden in almost all other cases.
- The palettes and windows would occasionally flicker. Fixed.
- When restoring documents or opening Pixelmator by dropping images onto the app icon in the Dock, the Welcome window would be displayed when it shouldn’t. Fixed.
- It was possible to open multiple Open dialogs. Fixed.
- It was possible to open both the Welcome window and the Open dialog. Fixed.
- Clicking certain areas of the Open dialog would not bring it in front of other windows. Fixed.
- The palettes would appear together with the Open dialog after choosing to open an existing image in the Welcome window. Fixed.
- The palettes wouldn’t appear automatically when opening or restoring files. Fixed.
- The Import window would sometimes be white. Fixed.
- The position of the Clone Stamp tool’s source crosshair would sometimes be incorrect. Fixed.
- With no open document, clicking the Pixelmator icon in the Dock would not show the Welcome window. Fixed.
- The Pixelmator > Services menu would not be dimmed when the Trial window was visible. Fixed.