|Name||Pixelmator 3 8 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-12-24 21:09:39|
|Files||Pixelmator 3 8 MAS TNT.zip (120.1 MB)|
Pixelmator 3.8.0 MAS + iCloud
Full-featured and powerful image editing app for the Mac.
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, save them to popular image formats, share them via email or social networks, print them, or instantly add them to your Photos library. All right from Pixelmator.
The new Pixelmator 3.6 Cordillera is designed to integrate seamlessly with macOS Sierra’s fresh and modern look, macOS Continuity features, like Handoff and iCloud Drive, and it works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS.
A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools
- Quickly and easily select any part of an image
- Edit and apply special effects to parts of your pictures
- Select and remove unwanted elements of your photos
- Cut out objects from one image to place in another
Top-notch painting tools
- Paint with Pixelmator as you would on canvas
- Use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, and blending modes
- Adjust brush settings to get just the look you want
- Cover any area with beautiful gradients and color fills
- Correct wrinkles and repair scratches
- Make flaws vanish from your photos, remove or rearrange objects in a composition
- Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken specific areas
- Reshape areas to subtly improve or give images a completely unexpected look
- Combine different tools and effects for an endless number of ways to refine your images
- Easily add, create, combine, and edit shapes
- Quickly add lines, circles, rectangles, polygons, and many more custom shapes
- Effortlessly apply shadows, fills, and strokes for more advanced shapes
- Create buttons, icons, web page elements, illustrations, and much more
A real effects machine
- Play with over 160 breathtaking effects
- Combine different effects for unique, neareffortless artistic creations
- See stunning results in realtime
An elegant collection of professional-grade color correction tools
- Adjust exposure, hue, saturation, shadows and highlights, brightness, contrast, and much more
- Replace and remix colors
- Dramatically improve lessthanperfect images with one click
- Designed with friendly interface features for intuitive ease of use
- Easily add nondestructive layer effects like shadows, outlines, color, gradient fills, or reflections
- Combine a set of effects to create and save your own unique layer styles presets
- Or just use any of the Pixelmator Teamdesigned layer styles presets
- Apply any of the layer styles presets with a drag and drop
- Send your images directly to Photos
- Open and save images using PSD, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, and many other popular formats
- Open and save Photoshop images with layers
- Open and save 16bits per channel images
iCloud, sharing, and saving for the web
- Let iCloud automatically store your edited images and seamlessly take your work to all your Macs
- Skip manual saving of your documents thanks to Auto Save
- Email your photos right from Pixelmator
- Publish your images to social applications like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook
- Optimize and save images for use on your web pages, blogs, photo albums, and more
Editing extensions for the Photos app:
- Retouch photos with powerful Pixelmator Retouch tools right inside the Photos app
- Reshape images with Metalbased Pixelmator Distort tools without leaving Photos
Built exclusively for Mac
Pixelmator uses a number of macOS features and technologies like Cocoa, OpenGL, OpenCL, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, FaceTime camera, Automator, Full-Screen, built-in Sharing and much more. And Pixelmator’s beautiful interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://www.pixelmator.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pixelmator/id407963104?mt=12
What’s New in Pixelmator 3.8.0
Pixelmator 3.8 Phoenix brings full support for macOS Mojave, colorful SVG fonts, Continuity Camera support, and more.
- Pixelmator is now fully compatible with macOS Mojave.
- With support for SVG fonts, you can now create richer, more vibrant graphics and designs — the Gilbert Color font is included in the app.
- Thanks to support for the Continuity Camera, you can now take pictures using your iPhone and have them instantly appear in the Pixelmator document you’re editing.
- In macOS Mojave, Pixelmator will now use a dark appearance for system windows like the Open dialog and the Colors window.
- HEIF is now available as a format when using the Change Type of Images Automator action.
- Shape layers would occasionally shift when files saved in Pixelmator were opened in Pixelmator for iOS. Fixed.
- Fixed a crashing issue with the Quick Selection tool.
- Previewing the Light Leak effect would occasionally cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- A variety of other fixes improve the stability of Pixelmator.