|Name||Pixelmator 3 7 5 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-11-08 02:00:28|
|Files||Pixelmator 3 7 5 MAS TNT.zip (115.5 MB)|
Pixelmator 3.7.5 MAS + iCloud
Full-featured and powerful image editing app for the Mac.
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, save them to popular image formats, share them via email or social networks, print them, or instantly add them to your Photos library. All right from Pixelmator.
The new Pixelmator 3.6 Cordillera is designed to integrate seamlessly with macOS Sierra’s fresh and modern look, macOS Continuity features, like Handoff and iCloud Drive, and it works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS.
A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools
- Quickly and easily select any part of an image
- Edit and apply special effects to parts of your pictures
- Select and remove unwanted elements of your photos
- Cut out objects from one image to place in another
Top-notch painting tools
- Paint with Pixelmator as you would on canvas
- Use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, and blending modes
- Adjust brush settings to get just the look you want
- Cover any area with beautiful gradients and color fills
- Correct wrinkles and repair scratches
- Make flaws vanish from your photos, remove or rearrange objects in a composition
- Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken specific areas
- Reshape areas to subtly improve or give images a completely unexpected look
- Combine different tools and effects for an endless number of ways to refine your images
- Easily add, create, combine, and edit shapes
- Quickly add lines, circles, rectangles, polygons, and many more custom shapes
- Effortlessly apply shadows, fills, and strokes for more advanced shapes
- Create buttons, icons, web page elements, illustrations, and much more
A real effects machine
- Play with over 160 breathtaking effects
- Combine different effects for unique, neareffortless artistic creations
- See stunning results in realtime
An elegant collection of professional-grade color correction tools
- Adjust exposure, hue, saturation, shadows and highlights, brightness, contrast, and much more
- Replace and remix colors
- Dramatically improve lessthanperfect images with one click
- Designed with friendly interface features for intuitive ease of use
- Easily add nondestructive layer effects like shadows, outlines, color, gradient fills, or reflections
- Combine a set of effects to create and save your own unique layer styles presets
- Or just use any of the Pixelmator Teamdesigned layer styles presets
- Apply any of the layer styles presets with a drag and drop
- Send your images directly to Photos
- Open and save images using PSD, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, and many other popular formats
- Open and save Photoshop images with layers
- Open and save 16bits per channel images
iCloud, sharing, and saving for the web
- Let iCloud automatically store your edited images and seamlessly take your work to all your Macs
- Skip manual saving of your documents thanks to Auto Save
- Email your photos right from Pixelmator
- Publish your images to social applications like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook
- Optimize and save images for use on your web pages, blogs, photo albums, and more
Editing extensions for the Photos app:
- Retouch photos with powerful Pixelmator Retouch tools right inside the Photos app
- Reshape images with Metalbased Pixelmator Distort tools without leaving Photos
Built exclusively for Mac
Pixelmator uses a number of macOS features and technologies like Cocoa, OpenGL, OpenCL, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, FaceTime camera, Automator, Full-Screen, built-in Sharing and much more. And Pixelmator’s beautiful interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://www.pixelmator.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pixelmator/id407963104?mt=12
What’s New in Pixelmator 3.7.5
Pixelmator 3.7.5 improves compatibility with future versions of macOS and includes several additional bug fixes.
- Added a number of fixes to improve compatibility with future versions of macOS.
- If the only remaining layer in an image is an empty group, it will no longer be possible to ungroup it and end up with a completely empty document.
- Fixed an issue with merging clipping masks — merging only clipping masks would create an empty layer. Now, any merged clipping masks will keep their content and remain attached to the layer they’re clipping.
- Fixed an issue with restoring clipping masks after undoing a merge action.
- It was not possible to cut and paste shapes. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the Quick Selection Tool that would cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue with the Gradient Tool that would cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue with selecting color stops in the Gradients palette that would cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly.
- Fixed a number of different memory issues that would occasionally cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly.
- Entering an empty Scale value in the Print dialog would occasionally cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.