Descriptions for Pixellu SmartAlbums 2.0.25
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later (compatible with Sierra)
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Patched (TNT)
Web Site: http://pixellu.com/
The easiest way to design your albums.
Pixellu SmartAlbums puts thousands of professionally-designed templates at your fingertips, while giving you full creative freedom. Select your images, drag and drop, and immediately see a design. It’s that simple. With beautiful layouts to choose from, easy customization, and time-saving technologies, there is no better way to design your album.
Drop your images onto the Timeline and see your spreads come to life with each click. It feels magical, and yet makes perfect sense.
Peace of mind.
Forget bleeds, safe zones, and all other print jargon; SmartAlbums has got you covered! Select from dozens of available lab company presets and rest easy knowing your album files are accurate and print-ready.
An entirely new way to communicate with your clients.
The all-new Cloud Proofing doesn’t just work seamlessly with SmartAlbums, it makes the entire album design process effortless and fun. Easily share a beautiful presentation of the album draft with your clients and review their comments and feedback without ever leaving the application. SmartAlbums gets you from design to done in no time.
EASY SET UP:
• No need to know bleeds, safe
• zones, or any other print jargon.
• Pick your print company & album
• size, and we set up the rest.
• No more designing spreads or
• searching for templates.
• Simply pick your images and
• immediately see a design.
• With Dynamic Album Design™
• experimenting is fast & easy. Change
• spread designs, add & delete
• images, and switch photos instantly.
What’s New Pixellu SmartAlbums 2.0.25
Fixes and Improvements
• Fixed issue with exported PDFs containing multiple color profiles, when using non-sRGB color profile.
• Fixed issue with non-zero inside bleed (trim) exported PDFs containing incorrect DPI for images crossing the gutter line.
• Fixed issue when a copied project file would contain an incorrect Cloud Proofing Inspector section.
• Fixed issue when a renamed project file would contain an incorrect Cloud Proofing Inspector section.
• Frames in templates, that were created in SmartAlbums 2.0.12, will have their size modified to work correctly with the updated algorithm for storing custom templates frame sizes (versions 2.0.11 and prior are not affected).
Feature Differences Between Mac and Windows Versions
• Opening project files built with SmartAlbums versions prior to 2.1 will not be supported (future release SmartAlbums 2.1 for Mac will be able to save project files in the compatible format).
• Cloud Proofing is in ‘beta’ mode in SmartAlbums for Windows.
• PSD export is in ‘beta’ mode in SmartAlbums for Windows.
• Matted albums support is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
• Importing images in ProPhoto RGB color profile is not supported in SmartAlbums for Windows.
• ProPhoto RGB color profile export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
• Legacy proofing export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
• Mac OS X Quick Look feature is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows (preview in Windows Photo Viewer is available only).
Release Note at: http://smartalbums-2-support.pixellu.com/article/525-smartalbums-2-0-25-for-mac-release-notes