|Created on||2016-05-04 12:44:41|
|Files||Pixave.zip (5.07 MB)|
Release Date: May 03, 2016
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://www.littlehj.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pixave/id924891282?mt=12
** BEST OF 2015 APP BY APPLE **
** FEATURED WORLDWIDE 2015, 2016 AS "BEST NEW APPS" BY APPLE **
There is a whole world that we get from images. A single picture can fill us with inspiration which, in turn, brings us joy. Such impressions grow to create wonder and amazement for the world. That growth and creation is made possible by you. And Pixave is here to store and organize those inspired moments- to enable you to bring them to mind whenever, wherever you are.
A beautiful workspace, more powerful than before
Pixave is the ultimate image organizer. The updated version includes the new Light/Dark user interface with the Collection now supporting auto-import, while the Smart Collection and System Collection has become more powerful and refined, providing this new version with an even more convenient and user-friendly workspace. You will be amazed at such useful features. Pixave’s innovative and useful workspace lays the groundwork for you to draw inspiration, unhindered, from your images- because your inspirations are precious and beautiful.
Pixave supports common image formats such as GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF, ICNS, AI, PSD, EPS (included PDF info only), PDF, TGA, SVG, BMP, ICO, Camera RAW , as well as document formats from Mac Graphic popular apps such as *Affinity Designer, *Affinity Photo, *Pixelmator, *Sketch, *Audodesk Graphic, *Acorn document.
And now, even more formats are supported: TrueType® Font, OpenType® Font, MOV, M4V, MP4, MPO, DAE & OBJ for 3D, *Apple Pages, * Numbers, *Keynote, *iBook Author, *MS Word, *Excel, *PowerPoint. Also the popular Mac software *OmniGraffle, *MindNode, *Comic Life 3, *Napkin, *Flinto document are supported. (formats with “*” requires the relevant app to be already installed)
Specified media, along with tag information, can now be automatically imported from a designated folder. To import, images no longer need to be dragged, images no longer need to be clicked to apply tags, and image types no longer need to be separately categorized. Just place your desired files into the designated folder and Pixave will automatically import the selected media and automatically apply selected tags. Now importing media is taken care of automatically. How convenient!
Adding and searching for tags is a piece of cake. Many tags can be applied immediately to a number of images, and can be searched for along with its tag. Pixave’s new Tag system really is quite something. During import, not only are the keywords included in the image identified and automatically added to the tag, but tags added by the user can also be very easily applied. For tagging, simply drag the tag to an image or vice versa. This way of adding new tags or searching for tags provides a fresh approach in accessing them. Beware to not become overwhelmed by the incredible new tagging interface – the ability to apply numerous tags simultaneously to numerous images.
Enhanced Web Capture
Pixave’s web capturing capabilities have evolved. Now, the website that you wish to capture can be captured while interchanging freely between desktop and mobile modes. Pixave’s web capture also provides iPhone, iPad, as well as Landscape options for easy and flexible capture. Additionally, webpage resources can be directly downloaded as well- this feature enables you to directly import any graphic elements that you see on a website into Pixave. In other words, with Pixave at hand you no longer have any need for Web Browser Extensions.
Even exporting has evolved. Alongside the basic function of exporting according to image type, you can also adjust the image size in set increments, customize the file naming pattern and apply Watermarks. Tags you have inserted and managed are now also included within the image during export. And the ability to create ePub files is, no doubt, a bonus.
- OS X 10.10 or later
What's New in Version 2.0.3:
** Before upgrade to Pixave 2, Please backup your library first **
What’s New in Version 2.0.3
- Performance improvements when loading library with huge assets
- Added ability to import iThoughtsX document (Requires iThoughtsX 3.12 or higher installed)
- Added ability to batch rename for title and copied and referenced filename
- Added a new preference to assign background color for image viewer
- Added options for Auto-import (importing contents of subfolders, file size filter)
- Fixed a crash when import invalid file
What’s New in Version 2.0
- A new UI with Light/Dark theme
- Separate Tags and Colors windows
- Supports custom title and subtitle in Browser view
- A new preference added for Movie playback controls
- Built-in Trash
- Easy tagging between Browser and Tags windows
- Improved adding and searching for tags in the Tags window
- Added ability to display media side-by-side in the image viewer for easy viewing
- Supports Hierarchical importing
- Supports imported media from Finder with “Open with…”
- Integrated with Sketch 3 App for better Sketch 3 document import (Requires Sketch 3.6 or higher installed)
- Added ability to extract IPTC keywords in images and add as tags automatically
- Added ability to automatically assign tags (already added to a Collection) to imported media
- Added ability to detect Apple Watch screen size
- Added ability to import media from iPhone, iPad, Camera
- Added ability to import TrueType® font, OpenType® font, MOV, M4V, MP4 (recommended Apple Pro Video Formats 2.0.4 or higher to support HDV, XDCAM HD for MOV Wrapper), MPO (Multiple Pictures Object Image), OBJ (Geometry Definition File Format) for 3D (Requires OS X 10.11 or higher), DAE (Digital Asset Exchange) for 3D, *Apple Pages document, *Numbers document, *Keynote document, *iBooks Author document, *MS Word document, *MS Excel document, *MS PowerPoint document, *OmniGraffle document, *MindNode document, *Comic Life 3 document, *Napkin document, *Flinto document, *iThoughtsX document (formats with “*” requires the relevant app to be already installed)
- Added ability to reorder Collections by dragging
- Added ability to show media statistics in each Collection
- Added ability to import media automatically with tags
- Added ability to assigns tags to imported media automatically
- Added ability to add Collection item to Smart Collection
- Added ability to add “Contains”, “untagged” operator for tags in Smart Collection
- Improved Web Capture interface
- The ability to take screenshots of web pages as you see them on touch devices
- Added ability to download graphic resources from web pages and import into collection
- Advanced file-rename patterns for export items
- Supports watermark for export items
- Added manual sort option by dragging
- Added file type sort option
- Supports custom title and subtitle
- Now you can edit the media title with the “Return” key
- Remember scroll position for each collection
- Improved tag adding and searching interface
- Added ability to display movie metadata
- Added ability to integrate with Apple Maps with GPS Information
- Image version control (JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF only)
- Advanced Video Playback Controls (Frame stepping, Backward/Forward Seek by time interval, Frame to image exporting, Playback rates of 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x and Track scrubbing with trackpad gestures and mouse movements)
- The ability to create Animated GIFs from video
- Advanced video export (Export video & audio, video only, audio only with split option)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @pixaveapp with your suggestions and questions.
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you have think Pixave is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Pixave.