Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
Release Date: October 23, 2015
What's New in Version 1.0.5
- Now provides 3 options for generating thumbnails. (Default, Aspect Ratio, Size to Fit)
- Added ability to import Autodesk Graphic document (Requires Autodesk Graphic 3.0 or higher installed)
- Added ability to add Tags to imported or referenced images
- Added ability to display IPTC, EXIF and more metada in inspector
- Added a new preference to select a defualt background color for thumbnail and preview images
- Added a new preference to shrink retina snaps
- Added a new preference to generate preview image option for RAW images
- Improved importing alias file in referenced library mode and all images in sub-directories
- Improved search result panel User interface
- Now you can export with assigned title for images
- Now you can search text as wildcard automatically
- Pixave is looking good with Apple’s San Francisco font
- Improved navigating large image with Page up, Down, Home, End keys in image viewer
- Fixed a problem where search result didn't work correctly with 2-bytes text
- Fixed a problem where export image with core image filter
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pixave/id924891282?mt=12
More Info: http://www.littlehj.com/
There is a whole world that we get from images. A single picture can fill us with inspiration which, in turn, brings us joy. Such impressions grow to create wonder and amazement for the world. That growth and creation is made possible by you. And Pixave is here to store and organize those inspired moments - to enable you to bring them to mind whenever, wherever you are.
A Convenient workspace
The basic purpose of Pixave is to provide the optimum environment to manage your images. But to judge its usefulness and convenience solely on its environment would be far from doing it justice. With the user-definable ‘Collection’ feature you manage your images, using folders to categorize to suit your needs. In addition, you can organize numerous images using the highly intelligent ‘Smart Collection’ feature and search for them instantly.
Colors and Tags
There are many ways to search for images. However, Pixave presents an innovative, never-before-seen search function: welcome to the age of finding images according to color. The impressions left by the hues of an image play an important part in how one remembers it. Forget about groping to remember an image, just follow the color you are feeling and find yourself with the image that you wanted! The world of accessing images through colors is thus opened up by Pixave. Furthermore, the Tag feature still functions exactly as you would expect.
The Tiny Giant – Pixave Mini
Gathering images should be no labor. One should be able to collect any image, whether it is a file or from the web, easily and quickly. As the name suggests, Pixave Mini is a mini version of Pixave. It stays visible on the screen at all times and only requires you to drag a desired image to it, where it will collect the image without disturbing your workspace in the slightest.
Capturing an area of the screen, a window, or the full screen could not be made easier. With the fully customizable hot-keys you can assign any key to capture whatever image, whenever you want - even from a stylish web page.
When working with images, one often finds that they need to be converted in order to send to somebody else. If it’s not only the image format that needs converting but other various options as well, then , processing many images will requires a great deal of time and effort, making the work tedious.
Pixave’s image displaying feature is not limited to only viewing images. Not only can you edit the metadata but you can also use the powerful, integrated OS X Yosemite’s Action Extension to edit images, animate GIFs and create multiple framed TIFFs, as well as view in detail specialized image files such as the ICNS. Plus, the built in PDF reader lets you easily view PDFs and save any page as a separate image. All these features are intuitively integrated into the interface, and are likely to make you say to yourself: “Wow, that’s amazing!”
Easy import your images
Organize images by using Collections and Smart Collection, Folder
Browse image by Colors and Tags
Popular image formats supported: JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF (included Animated GIF), PNG, TIFF, ICNS, BMP, ICO, PSD, AI, EPS (included PDF info only), SVG, TGA, RAW image
Auto detect and organize animated GIFs, phone, tablet, Icon, Wallpaper images.
Customizable export settings and export ePub too
Capture all the screen, window, selected area, full web page with customisable hot keys
Support multiple libraries
Integrated with OS X Yosemite Action extensions to edit image
OS X Yosemite built exclusively for Mac: Retina ready, Sharing, Notifications, fullscreen, multi-touch gestures, core image