Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire 1.2.0.0017 – Isometric RPG and fantasy game
Pursue a rogue god over land and sea in the sequel to the multi-award-winning RPG Pillars of Eternity. Captain your ship on a dangerous voyage of discovery across the vast unexplored archipelago region of the Deadfire. Bend the world to your will, as you explore the depths of infinite possibilities, including detailed character customization, total freedom of exploration, and more meaningful choices at every turn.
- Immerse yourself in a deeper single player RPG game experience enriched with cutting edge technology and features, Deadfire builds on the foundation of classic D&D gameplay with vastly improved graphics, deeper game mechanics and a whole new handcrafted adventure where choices truly matter.
- Discover the new region of the Deadfire plot your own course by ship and explore the rich and exotic islands of the archipelago region, discovering new places interacting with their inhabitants and engaging in a variety of quests at every port.
- Build your party and customize your companions choose from 7 different companions to join you on your quest and assign multiple classes and deeper abilities for each. Witness their personal relationships and interactions unfold with the addition of the new companion system.
- Captain your ship across the seas as your stronghold on the seas, your ship is much more than simply a vessel for exploring. Upgrade your ship and crew and choose what skills you improve in order to survive dangerous encounters along the way.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i54570S @ 2.9GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT750M
What’s New in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire 1.2.0.0017
- Added mod support for character backgrounds, voice sets, and Classes.
- Mod Manager has been added to the settings on the Main menu.
- The Player Stash now has a search feature.
- Holding shift while selling things from your stash will now add items without prompting the player about stack sizes.
- Reputation screen now displays the player choices that led to changes with the companions’s relationship.
- New UI for Crew Injuries has been Added.
- Added UI to recommend which companions to bring on quests relevant to those companions.
- Fixed an issue where party members who were knocked out during a save state would be dead but still be in the party upon loading the save.
- Players no longer spiritshift when drinking from the pool at Outcast’s Respite. This was causing issues with equipment missing upon loading a save where the user was spiritshifted.
- Various CPU performance improvements have been made across the game.
- Fixed a rare issue where a companion would die, but display as knocked out, keeping the player in combat indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue where users could not pick up triumphs from ships that are a target of an active bounty mission.
- Players can no longer pickpocket their party members that aren’t in the current party.
- Fixed an issue where Vela would disappear from the player ship when wanting to bark at a party member.
- Fixed an issue where players were not being prompted to add Tekehu into the party if Rekke is in the party.
- Shrines no longer allow for Maia and Pallegina to farm infinite negative reputation.
- Xoti no longer gain’s antiEothas disposition when talking to Waenglith.
- The tool tip that breaks down player health in the character sheet now displays the proper amount of health.
- All active animal companion abilities now properly display on both the Ranger and animal companion ability bars.
- Fixed problems with the ability bar detecting the active/queued state of modal abilities in no modal group.
- UI windows related to Pillars I Histories are now layering properly.
- The options menu and News Feed are now layering properly.
- Fixed an issue where journal entries could be sorted incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where clicking a crew member’s name in conversation would open an inspection window for the crew member.