Pikka – Color Picker 1.5
Pikka- Color Picker is a easy to use color picker for Cocoa developers and designers, that works well with multiple screens.
With Color Picker you can pick the exact color from everywhere on your screen using the magnifier and it will be copied to clipboard in preferred format immediately. You can copy the code with a single click from menubar or using color library.
Pikka has now become even better:
– With the new Menubar option, you can quickly access your recently copied color.
– The magnifier tool is instantly displaying a preview of the color (RGB).
Library- Color Folders
Pikka- Color Picker gives you an opportunity to share colors between different folders and organize color palettes. mac-torrent-download.net Drag & Drop colors between folders. Copy color from library with double click. Create your profile and keep all your color schemes well organized with name and tags.
Color Picker And Palette generator
The super fast color schemes generator! Create, save and share perfect palettes in seconds!
Generate color shades for picked color with one click.
Adjust and refine
Customize your colors precisely by adjusting temperature, hue, saturation, brightness and more…
More than 15 color formats are provided.. Pick color and paste picked color directly into environment you use. Choose from: HEX, RGB, Swift UIColor, Swift NSColor, Objective-C UIColor, Obecjtive-C NSColor, Android XML, Android (A)RGB and many more.
Rename picked colors with ease.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pikka-color-picker/id1195076754?mt=12
What’s New in Pikka – Color Picker 1.5
We have new features and bug fixes for you.
- We completely redesigned color editor window! Take a look! You will love it
- Now you can custom color to your palette’s without picking a color.
- Added Light UI Theme. If you use dark menu bar and dock appearance of your mac Pikka appears also Dark and Light otherwise.
- Export your palette’s to HTML, UIColor/NSColor Swift Extension, UIColor/NSColor ObjectiveC Category, Adobe Swatch Exchange (.ase) or Apple Color List (.clr) file.