|Name||Piezo 1.6.1 mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-19 21:00:43|
|Files||Piezo 1.6.1 mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (17.42 MB)|
Piezo allows you to quickly and easily record audio on your computer. Within a few seconds you will have the audio recording from any application. In addition to the audio recording of Piezo applications can record sound from the built-in microphone that can be useful for quickly recording podcasts or create audio notes.
Piezo does not require any configuration, it is enough to launch and choose from the list of application sources. Piezo can record sound from almost any application, whether it is iTunes or another music service or your conference in FaceTime.
Record From Apps and Devices
Select an application or audio device in Piezo, then just hit Record to save the audio!
Easy Podcast Recording
Piezo records from Skype and other VoIP apps with ease. It even saves the audio to distinct channels for easy editing.
Settings Are a Snap
Open the settings popover to choose your recording quality, name your clip, and add comments.
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Piezo 1.6.1
- Piezo now has preliminary compatibility with MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- The backend Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.0.0, with preliminary MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) compatibility as well as other fixes and improvements. ACE is now required to use Piezo. If it is not currently installed, you’ll be prompted to install it at launch.
- On MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) and higher, Piezo now offers general Dark Mode support on windows throughout the app.
- Piezo now requires MacOS 10.12 (Sierra) or higher. If you’re still on 10.11 (or lower), be sure to see our Legacy page.
- Piezo’s Help menu now includes a useful new Release Notes window, so you can see changes across all versions from right inside the app.
- Small interface changes have been made, including changes to the Message windows used to convey certain information to the user.
- The About box has been updated to provide additional version information in an easy-to-read fashion.
- A new wizard has been added to Piezo for installing, updating, and removing ACE (among other things). It includes a new “Quick Tour” to provide a helpful overview of the application. It will also present update notes on the first launch of a new version, and intelligently warn if uninstalling ACE will impact other applications.
- The “old-style hijacker” option has been removed from Piezo’s Hidden Preferences.