Piezo 1.5.10 macOS
Piezo allows you to quickly and easily record audio on your computer. Within a few seconds you will have the audio recording from any application. In addition to the audio recording of Piezo applications can record sound from the built-in microphone that can be useful for quickly recording podcasts or create audio notes.
Piezo does not require any configuration, it is enough to launch and choose from the list of application sources. Piezo can record sound from almost any application, whether it is iTunes or another music service or your conference in FaceTime.
Record From Apps and Devices
Select an application or audio device in Piezo, then just hit Record to save the audio!
Easy Podcast Recording
Piezo records from Skype and other VoIP apps with ease. It even saves the audio to distinct channels for easy editing.
Settings Are a Snap
Open the settings popover to choose your recording quality, name your clip, and add comments.
Requirement: OS X 10.10 or Later
What’s New in Piezo 1.5.10
- Major Enhancement: Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 9.1.0, with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatibility.
- Major Enhancement: Piezo now has full VoIP capture support for “Linphone”, “Telegram”, and “Zoiper 5”.
- Enhancement: Changes made by Spotify have led to ACE being required to capture audio from the Spotify app. Audio Hijack now alerts the user to this requirement when necessary.
- Bug Fix: The VU meter needles have been updated to appear better on Retina displays.
- Other: Another update to License window has been made.
- Other: Piezo now has compatibility with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave).
- Other: Piezo now requires MacOS 10.11 (El Capitan).